<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, July 11, 2010
♥ 10:25 AM

I wish time could stop at all the moments we wanna hold on to

10th July 2010!!! The biggest day for Liang laoshi and Zhong laoshi, as they finally vow their loves for each other and agree to love and take care of each other for the rest of their lives! :) It has been a long journey for them before they can finally come together. Much waiting for Zhong laoshi, and many obstacles for Liang laoshi, but all the efforts had paid off!!! I wish that the 2 of you will always be happy and loving as a couple, and learn to understand and forgive each other so that the number of bickerings can reduce :P Hope there will be descendants for the Chongs soon!!! Last but not least, I sincerely hope both of you will live happily ever after just as in all other fairytales! =D

In the morning, went to get black tights for Debbie but the 火的赞歌 costumes had not been returned, so wasted time goin to school. Next, met the dance comm at Paya Lebar Macs to have our meeting, during which we digressed more than half the time, but at least completed our agenda within a short time. Went to SHHK to help teach the RSS girls, but did not do much since Jiafeng was there. Received a call from Cai laoshi to help take her class first as the tea ceremony had been delayed so she cant reach on time. Her class is really chaotic and lazy, except for a few girls such as my beloved Grace :)

Rushed home to take my things and cabbed down to the Furama Riverfront Hotel. Rehearsed and prepared for the banquet. The 3 pairs of duets (Shuyue, Shawn, Debbie, Aaron, Peisi, Zuyou) and the ballerinas (Meng Hooi, Denise, Adeline, Jiazhen, Yongxin, me) were super nervous and kept practising our steps! Partly cos the stage was v slippery, and also cos Lin laoshi was sitting at the VIP table so she could see us so clearly. Took photos with my "kids", Qing Qing Jiejie, and Lin laoshi before the dinner started. Finally it was our turn to perform as we welcomed the bride and groom in. Had a good time throwing the petals all over the bride :P But also made many mistakes on stage, lost balance en pointe... :/ Liang laoshi ask is it cos I v gan jiong. Lol! But glad that all the impromptus succeeded, such as the sabo Spiderman Kiss in which Aaron and Shawn were damn seh while Zhong laoshi was v creative though unglam, and us goin up to give them the bears we had made at Build-A-Bear Workshop on Mon. Did not eat alot as we spent most of the time running all over the place... Hehe! Oh the video clip on the morning gatecrash was really interesting as Zhong laoshi had to promise "I will not play game until I finish my work" before he could enter the room to receive his bride. Everyone heard it, and ur loud gasp before saying lol, so you must make good ur words :P The opera gang made a really "nice" drink for Zhong laoshi to drink and it was real awful from the smell itself, but he was a real good sport as he finished up the whole cup, gulping down cups of orange juice aft that. Aft the dinner, took grp and individual shots with the extremely beautiful bride and handsome groom! Zhong laoshi is sooo sweet, when I requested to take an individual photo with him, he agreed immediately (first time!) and said "This one must hug very tight!", which he really did so! ^_^ My reaction? I was so happy aft the shot that I was literally jumping in joy all over the room and everyone thought I was drunk aft drinking red wine :P

Finally, all good things have to end, and we returned to the hotel room to pack our things before leaving. Laoshi said I was the naughtiest last night as I was so noisy, leading the kids in doing many mischiefs, and even let them drink wine, oops! :P She and Huang laoshi kept insisting that they are goin to bring their dogs to my wedding next time, threatening me to not invite them if I dont wan to have dogs!!! :'( When I said I'd specially put up No Dogs Allowed signs, Huiying Jiejie said she will take them all down !!! T_T Ahh, hope that they are just kidding and it is not goin to come true. Spare me!!! =X
Chinese New Yr dinner at Lian Yi She 2010 :)

It has been almost 5 full yrs that I have known Liang laoshi and Zhong laoshi, two superb teachers who brought dynamic changes to my life! Think if not for them, I would not love and have as much interest for Chinese Dance, I'd still be stiff as wood, I'd not have joined SHHK dance troupe and met so many dear friends and awesome teachers who allowed me to understand how a real family feels like :) Both of them have loved me, took care of me, taught me, and scolded me. A few times, I did even think they are my young parents! I love to be with Liang laoshi as she gives me a sense of warmth and security, and she knows me almost inside out, always trying to make me feel my best. As for Zhong laoshi, he almost always disturbs me, such as by pinching, but esp during this dance camp I really appreciate his "I am not scolding you, I am training you" line. Have had too many happy memories with them, one of the most memorable being Qingchun 2008! I really dunno how my world would have been without both of you, I have so much to say but I cant express them in words... Love you 2!!! :)