<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Friday, July 02, 2010
♥ 11:08 PM

Hi!!!

If u actually see this post, ur eyes are NOT playing tricks on you... :)Realized that I had not been being fair to this site, for say, 6 months!?! Dont hate me... Haha! Not blogging for so long has definitely saved me alot of time to do other things, but I realized that the hugest con of not blogging is that I no longer have a record of things that happened along the way. And many eventful things has been happening this yr :( But come to think of it, there was a reason behind why I chose to stop blogging. I will not share it. From now on, maybe, I will place some attention to this place and liven it up so pple will stop complaining to me online :P Touched to know that I still have such loyal readers... Lol ^^ Furthermore, my attention has been too focused on some place and some pple lately, and much as I feel that I am changing bcos I am no longer the Zina who looks out for everyone, I cant help but enjoy and 陶醉 in the warmth and love that I have always yearned for when I am there, with them. Sigh, smth I never can feel at home, ... Love u all :)