<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Tuesday, January 05, 2010
♥ 1:17 AM

Twenty ten

Whew! I haven't updated this stinky place in 2 whole months!!!

It's 2010!!! :) That's like becoming one year older, sadly not one year taller. I dunno what I want to write actually, just updating cos I should. And Aaron says my blog is emo! So... Let's blog about something happy. Liang laoshi and I went for back massage today lol! It was super painful cos my back muscles are aching damn bad from Sat and Sun class. Felt so much relieved after the massage cos the muscles did not feel so tight anymore. But there were 2 lines on my face cos I pressed it too hard against the seat -.-" Had Pepper Lunch for dinner, also Liang laoshi's treat. Oh no I spend so much of her money today! Opera practice at hui guan, it's only fun bcos we are always playing on our own. Being gong nv or soldiers all v sian cos stand there all the way. But now it's time to prepare for the dance showcase this sat. Bianca and I are super stressed over having to catch our back legs for quite long :( Haha!

I actually miss you, wth -.-" And I dunno how to tell this to all of you, first I don't know what would ur reactions be, but next, I can't even decide how to say it... I wish I never ever had to return back to school again. I wish you were still around, this is gonna be the 10th year that you have left us. I love you, so so so much!!! :) I am writing random things now zzz!

Dance showcase on 9th Jan, Opera 28th & 29th Jan, and maybe performing with the younger kids in Liang laoshi's class for Chinese New Year. Haha, cos I am short and they are all catching up or taller than me already :(