<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, November 01, 2009
♥ 11:23 PM

I have a working heart that can feel feelings too

I want to grow taller, and be slim, and pretty, and pleasant-looking, and clever, and intelligent, and hardworking, have pretty big eyes, have long eyelashes, have a sharp nose, have perfect eyesight, have long silky hair, have smooth skin, and have less scars and cuts. I want to be a good friend, good sister, good auntie, good student, good daughter, good dancer, good swimmer, good senior, good role model. I want to have many friends. I want to have lots of money. I want my friends to like me. I want my family to love me. I want my siblings to think I am a good example. I want my juniors to think I am a good example. I want my friends to think I am a good friend. I want to have good grades in school. I want to dance well. I want to be close to perfect. I want to forever be happy. =D

Today sucked. It sucked so much that now when I think back, I think and I strongly wish it was just a nightmare. But you said it. I don't have to explain why I know it's me. And it hurts, so damn bad. What have I done wrong? You din't like it so I din't do it. But you still friggin' exploded. You said it's my bad. Yup, maybe it is. You said I was the cause of your explosion. You referred to me as "other pple". You said the sight of me irks. You said I should just get out. You are so mean. What have I done wrong? Why are you so cold and sharp??

And then you asked me to smile...

How the hell do you get me smiling after you said all those?! I have a pair of ears that works so perfectly fine. So whatever you said have gone in, and there's no organ that removes them. Not even a litte, at least not so soon.

Is it you who have changed or is it me who is getting worse? Can you tell me so I can change??? You mean alot to me, and I really don't wanna lose you :(((