<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Tuesday, October 06, 2009
♥ 9:05 PM

Time heals all wounds, but destructs all others

Supposed to be working hard on EoM now, but I decided to pop by here :D It's been long since I've been touching the computer, ever since I became too guilty to use it cos of something :/ Promos are over, and so is Moonfest at Esplanade. Promos has totally killed my brains I'm a 100% idiot who isn't thinking anymore, and Baishou has also totally killed my legs. :'(

Getting our results back on thu and friday, really hope I do get slightly more decent grades this round. I daresay I did study much more properly this time round, even though I was still unable to shrug off dance during that period. Real scared that thu and fri is coming =X. Yet I don't want sun to come...Moonfest was a great post-exam event. :p Rehearsal on thu night, and 2 performances per night from fri-sun. It was a great experience, and dancing Baishou is really relaxing but it is 110% torture to the legs !!! Haha. Had alot of fun with Jiahui, Ruiling, Shihui, Jiazhen, Yongxin and Mengshan. Not to forget Liang laoshi and Zhong laoshi :) And thanks to all the people who came to support: Weijia, Ningli, Joylynn, Angelina & Yuehuan! Plus all the shhk people who came too, like Gladys, Peisi, Jocelene, Shuyue, Yufeng, Szeling, Zuyou, Ying Jie, Edmund, Jiafeng. Jiazhen trimmed my eyebrow again! xD

Now I kinda miss laughing and warming up and rushing to prepare and "omg it's 7pm!"-ing and Jiahui's 黄话-ing and Ruiling's nagging etc... ^_^

I'm glad during this time the mist kinda went away and things looked bright and clear once again. Only the full moon seemed to always be blocked. But I thank the world for you, cos you make this world the most painful, but yet the best one too. You are the best! Thank you for you :)

I never not felt happy that exams have come to an end before :( And I don't know why it is so this time. I dunno what is going on in my brain that is causing me to do the stupidest things ever, like not catching what pple say, almost entering the male toilet, wearing the wrong shoes, bad calculation, and constantly getting out of the lift at the wrong level. I'm also officially a 路痴, cos I kept walking wrong ways to and fro Esplanade and the dressing room. Quite funny cos Jiazhen and Yongxin are guilty of it too, but we can never make the right turns and open the right doors, even after 3 days :P