<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Tuesday, September 01, 2009
♥ 12:52 AM

真希望你能带我一起离开…

August had been an interesting month. Had fun times with friends, doing the usual things that I like or have to do. This post is gonna be loooonggg cos I'm gonna list all the things that had happened in this month. The result of procrastination! xD (Quite a number of stuffs that I left out for now... :/)

Saturday, 8th Aug'o9
Breakfast at Swensens with the girls/sisters! Much love and misses, haha. :)

Sunday, 16th Aug'o9
We had self-prac bcos the 3 laoshis were not free, and ended 2.5hrs earlier than usual. Had dinner with Ruiling, Jiahui and Shuyue at Cineleisure, also bcos Shuyue needed to get her phone back from the kind soul who picked it up. Ate at the Jap & Korean food place, and decided that we wanted desserts! So we headed over to Paragon for Bakerzin. This month's promotion is 50% off classic desserts. Tried quite a number of the desserts. Good food is Yum! :)

Thursday, 20th Aug'o9
No school! :D Congrats to Baojia who won the President's Scholarhip. In the evening, went for NUS Museum Open House to support Liang laoshi who was performing. Adeline and Alice were performing too. Zhong laoshi and I explored the museum and saw interesting pics while waiting for the dancers to pack up. Had dinner treat by Selina laoshi (even though I don't really know her) at Sunset Way with the dancers and Zhong laoshi, ate clam spaghetti which was nice! :) Listened to the many stories that Xiaofei, Yongnan and Selina laoshi said. Initially felt awkward being so young there but it died off. Took bus to Bishan with Alice and changed bus to S'goon, reached home really late I was kinda scared I'd be stuck at Bishan. It had been a great night, in a distant but warm and relaxed atmosphere ^_^

Wednesday, 26th Aug'o9
Reached airport at 5am to send Elibird off. All the others - Ruiling, Shuyue, Zuyou, Ruimin, Adeline, Menghooi and Samantha had stayed there thru the night. Sad that she's leaving, I will have no more company home from huiguan :( Haha but hope all the things you need to settle will be cleared soon and you can really dance with enjoyment. All the best in HKAPA! I wonder how it feels to have a big dream come true... :) Had Macs breakfast with Ruiling and Shuyue after that and we played Grimaces, the card game they bought as a bday gift for me xD. Quite fun to play and very retarded! It's for 6-12yrs old though, but I think it can be for all ages lor haha.

After school was trip to Pulau Tekong! :D Haha it was a fun trip overall, got to see how life is there (it's really quite good) and some of the things they do. Actually, they weren't new to me cos my dad's camp is so similar. The new things were applying the camou-cream on the face, trying the food they bring trekking which is TOO good, and trying to carry the weight of the bag. I thought it wasn't as heavy as they made it sound. And we saw the sign-on female army. My classmates kept claiming how I can join the army too lol, that our guide, Jeremiah, came to ask me if I was really keen to sign on -.-"

Thursday, 27th Aug'o9
The day when the whole class was so excited over all the stuffs that everyone had brought for photo-taking. The class was so lively for once! xD It was Sam's bday too so we celebrated for her in the canteen during recess and they bought relightable candles haha! After school, went for a talk at NTU on "The World in 2050". It was such a disappointing talk, but chatting with Miss Teo and hearing her experiences in her 2 careers during the bus journey was interesting! Had dinner with James at Parkway before going home.

Friday, 28th Aug'o9
CLL test was quite a killer! Just hope I get a decent score :( Finally had a chance to watch the juniors practice. Haha them screaming my name is suddenly ringing in my head. :p Had dinner with Liang laoshi at KFC at KLP after dance. I didn't realize I was eating so slowly that I had more than half of my meal when she finished, so I was forced to pack my food :S haha! She said some stuffs about coffee affecting skin colour that I think is super rofl! xD Met up with the juniors after she left and talked alot of wrong stuffs O.o Hahaha and we talked till quite late, plus Qiurui made us walk the long route across the "romantic" bridge lol, so we cabbed to Kovan and went home from there.

Sunday, 30th Aug'o9
Helped Miss Lim take her ballet classes from 10am to 12pm, then conducted our own class. Had to rush home to put down and pick up things, then rushed to huiguan. I feel so lost now that I've missed out quite alot of new exercises and dance steps. T_T Good luck catching up man. We celebrated Teachers' Day for Lin laoshi in the evening. This year, a number of the Jiejies and Gorgors came back to celebrate too, so did Shawn and Aaron. Continued with dance after that and had dinner at Macs with Jiazhen, Ruiling, Jiahui, Shihui and Zuyou. Shuyue's gone to 哈尔滨 for 3 weeks, will miss her! :(

Monday, 31st Aug'o9
Teachers' Day celebrations in school was ok. Things settled and worked out, finally -.-" Got so sian the previous night that I merely passed msg and dao-ed anything that came in after that. Had to pick the calls though. Reached school at 730am to settle the tights, and tie hair for the juniors. I feel like a wudao nanny haha! :p But my juniors are more important than other things, right Pearl? ;) Haha. Thank you Nana for the bday gift, love ya sooo much! ^^ Grace came back to DHS too, so lucky they did not have school. Haha I am shocked cos she is now the same height as me! :O This can't be... Lol! Bugis with Pearl, Suiying and Serene after celebrations. Had pasta, chatted in half-asleep mode, and walked about alot. Bumped into my sis in the toilet, and Chaoyuan came up to me at the bus-stop, so coincidental we were taking the same bus too. xD Went to Hougang Mall to buy some stuff.

I wonder how September will turn out. Alot of birthdays that is for sure! (x Haha can't wait for September to end though, bcos that'd mean the end of Promos. I dunno where I am heading to and what I am aiming for right now. I need to think about Liang laoshi's question and come up with a dream for myself. What do I really wanna be or do in future? Zzz time to do work! =.="