<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Wednesday, September 09, 2009
♥ 10:44 PM

Sometimes I wish I were an angel, sometimes I wish I were you

Wahaha! Today is a special day, bcos it's 090909! :D How coolzx too cos it's gonna be the last one already, what with 010101 all the way to 080808 which only occur once a year, during different days of different months. (I don't wish to say this, but...) How even more cool that today is Zhong laoshi's birthday!!! :) Hope you treasure the piece of paper Heidi and I specially wrote for you, since you don't check facebook or save contacts in your phone. :p

Anderson had training these 2 days, so went and helped with Baishou haha! They finished the back part of the dance within this period woohoo~! (: Like their version pretty much, except it's quite overcrowded and... (cannot say :X). Today's practice was better bcos it was big group and Xinlin, Jessin and Grace all came back too. I miss sec school dance practice, I miss wudao! :'( But had fun and I really made quite alot of new good friends from there! Had lunch with Liang laoshi, Zhong laoshi, Xinlin and Rui Ting after practice today. Omg I am almost on the same frequency as Zhong laoshi, and that's a real bad thing. x_X But it was a funny lunch after some time, and oh I can eat and drink faster than Xinlin !!! This is a HUGE achievement~! :D

Xinlin has a new name, Heidi :) It has great significance, which is 黑的. xD

Promos are so frigging near, it's like only 15 days away! Omg really need to study really hard no matter how much I have lost interest in studies :(. Everything will be over by Sept, so I should look forward and work hard hard harddd. 21 days to end of Sept~ Jiayou everyone!!! Don't give up yet ok! :)

P.S. "Catch the neck" is joke of the day! Both of us could have died, :S HAHA!