<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Monday, August 10, 2009
♥ 11:27 PM

是不是你,在那里?

I'm supposed to be studying Econs, but I am kinda slacking. Haiz cannot !!! :S Haha. Listening to songs and watching the MVs makes me have this urge to teleport myself to a busy evening/ night street in Hong Kong. Somehow I feel as if I had really been there once and I wanna relive it all over again. Argh, am I dreaming even with my eyes open?! Or am I unconsciously trying to escape from the reality of an Econ test and many homework due tml? :O zzz...

On a hardworking note, I like the feeling of striking work off the orange list of ugly homework to be done! But I barely did much work so couldn't really strike off much. Can't wait to strike off ECONS TEST!!! after the 45min horrendous scribbling time tml haha! :p I wish I had super powers to turn all my homework from not done to done woohoo! MUAHAHAHAHAAHA~!!! xD

I still don't know if it's a good thing we are a resemblance. Do I remind them of you, or do I let them feel you still exist? Why don't you play your own role in my life, in their lives? Why did you have to go? And why do I keep thinking of you, thinking of having you beside me once again? Where are you, right now?

Promos are frigging round the corner, omg time to go crazzyyyy again! T_T
Can't believe we actually did this at shhk once 2 years ago! xD

There's no reason for me in typing this crap, I am wasting precious time -.-"