<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
♥ 7:18 PM

Actually, we aren't that far from where we are heading...

I should stop leaving my blog to die! Actually I wanted to update something long today, but this stupid page seems to be extremely screwed up zzz! Dunno where all the option buttons went to and this is like typing a letter to send to outer space -.-" Blogger sucks these days :( Maybe it's down with H1N1 too...

Omg CCA is finally starting tml! Not that I miss Deng laoshi, just finally can dance in school again! :) I still strongly wish we have proper rectangular-shaped dance studios, and not these that look like a slice of pandan cake -.-" The school made the music groups' rooms so nice and dance one worse than a piece of sh*t! Might as well save the money building them. And it's not as if dance has been providing bad SYF results for the school. Why can't they do a good job out of it?! I shouldn't be writing this here but well, it's too terrible! :S

I am getting tired lol, cos I've been up since 3.10am this morning !!! :O What in the world is happening la, I don't want to sleep only 4hrs every night. T_T