<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
♥ 10:17 PM

My Wish -- Rascal Flatts
My wish, for you
Is that this life becomes all that you want it to
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small
You never need to carry more than you can hold

Got back all our papers 'cept History today! Bad, very bad. :( Disappointed of course, but it's my fault too that I did not study hard enough. Teachers were all preaching away, telling us to pick ourselves up and grasp the proper studying methods and do better for Promos. 'you know what you have to do for promo now lor.' I think it's quite amusing we were all asking "Are the teachers disappointed with our results?" :O Haha. Time to buck up and work hard till the last lap, which is A-levels. Now must go pump petrol liao! :p

Did a Promo Goals and placed it in my wallet as James asked me to. The slip looks beautiful, but now I need to work very hard into making my actual report slip as beautiful. Term 3 resolutions: to complete and submit all my work on time, must do tutorial to practice, look through lecture notes at least every alternate day, and get the habit of reading newspapers daily! :) Let's hope I'm determined enough to stick to what I resolve to do. Jiayou everyone! No point being sad over what's done. 70% for next semester is more important than weeping over a 30% which is gonna be keyed in tml le. :S

First Econ tutorial with Mr Tiew today. Huang laoshi must have detailed-ly introduced every student in class, since he's our co-form teacher too, cos he couldn't have been so spot on to mention sth about me in every of his points. About liking dance (our class got many dancers), being involved in a dance troupe and helping out. Towards the end, he mentioned about becoming a professional ballerina and though there was a louder call for Sam's name, he suddenly pointed at me and said "You are from Modern Dance right?" Shocked totally! :O Looking forward to his lesson cos he seems to be a good tutor. (:
Today I asked "Was L a helpful person?" She gave me a best answer. Now I wish to ask "Then why did heaven take her away?" I suddenly miss her :( Sometimes when I do look in the mirror, I smile at myself but it fades right away. 'Cause for a split sec I think I see an uncanny resemblance. Me. Her.
I need to faster finish HBL. Completed CLL ones at 2am this morning hehe! :p