<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Monday, July 13, 2009
♥ 10:00 PM

I won't go home without you

Slept from 8-9pm haha cos I v tired today, dunno why :( Finally feel more awake to finish my HBL work now. Heard that need to 抄写 again if didn't submit CLL on time I am so dead lol -.-" Ugh as if I don't have enough to do already. My Term 3 resolution, starting next week, shall be to submit all my work on time. Completing the 15+ 抄写 shall be a punishment cum Promos preparation zzz! About 10 more weeks to Promos, time to wake up, Nazi! T_T

Shall first update this place which is getting pretty stagnant hehe...

10th July, FridayOur first PW meeting since before June hols (!!!) at our usual Starbucks was once again very efficient. Finally finished doing our survey and interview questions for Huang laoshi to look through, as well as rearranged the sections in our GPP. And we camwhored using Jieqi's laptop thanks to Elaine who suggested it, wth lol! I can predict there's gonna be alot more in future... :p
Sam's living room is sooo pretty! The whole house is. :)
Ask me into the pool to take photo end up all gang against me... :'(
Modern Dance'09!!! :D

Dance farewell party was nice! :) Sam's house is so pretty it looks like a "little town" like Dora said. Then all of us eating together at the tables outside looked totally like a tea party haha! (Photos another time) Took lots of photos and gave out our gifts to the seniors too. Sad had to leave early to get to Chao Ann Huaykuan. I survived the 5min quick walk thru Geylang la haha! In fact, I wasn't very much frightened by those bcos they don't stand on pavements along main road, but more by the apu nehnehs -.-" There was this whole group of 10+ of them who came running across the road right towards me and I faster chiong in front of them and walked so fast haha! Don't like them! It was the usual form of celebration with food and teochew opera singing. Wei Tian is so pretty and too intelligent for her age la, but still very naughty :p Jiafeng and Aaron were much amused by the way I talk to little kids. "How old are you Zina?" ROFL! I am actually very my age ok! xD

11th July, Saturday
Completed my last session, but ended off with Vibrogym which was cool! :D But quite tiring too la. Rushed down to ballet to help my sis take the Pre-Primary class cos she dunno how to control all the monkey kids haha! They sure were quite a hell, with kids tugging at me all the time, and some doing steps behind me when they were supposed to be in front -.-" Chiong-ed to huiguan after that for class. Ruiling and I had an amusing time talking crap with the younger girls like Yue Min, Shin Yi, Clarice, Joyce, Sim See etc haha! Super funny la they all, that I don't think we were acting, or even speaking, like our age xD. Left after Laoshi's class for family dinner at Yamagawa. Love the Jap food at the place and time with the family! :) Even though I sure felt bad about 迟到早归 from shhk... :/ Drank lots of red wine and Uncle John was generously offering more hehe! Left only at about 11pm.

12th July, Sunday
Taught the ballet classes in the morning with Wenqi, conducted our own class, then left for shhk as usual. Getting tired of the mad rush :S I finally got to see Ruimin after like one month since she was back from Hong Kong! :) Was feeling super tired and sian in class cos ... ya, everyone said I was being unusually quiet etc. Isn't it good, I spared all your ears for 1 lesson :p Really can't stand the fact that it's always like this, but yet again things always seem to turn around and she's still the best at the end of the day. :) Had housewarming at 4th Uncle's new condo at Farrer Park after dance. The place is soo beautiful I foresee going there for a swim some day woohoo~! :D

Time to hit the workload now zzz! Argh ok I should be positive and happy bcos I told myself I must enjoy my last years of schooling. I love school!!! :D Ya...