<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Friday, July 10, 2009
♥ 7:51 AM

如果恐惧就像火炬 那就让它沸腾我血液

Yesterday was great lol, with 5 classes at one go from 730am till 4pm. Guess I enjoyed the last class best except for the sudden painful cramps in my both legs, which I get quite often after shhk classes when I'm sitting down in front of the comp too :S At night, Miss Cara finally came with her mum and her baby Ria! :) Aww her eyes are so beautiful and she's so sociable unlike some babies. That invited my cousin and 3 aunts over too lol! But well, the more the merrier right. ;) And it's so nice to have your kindergarten teacher coming down to your house to visit upon her return from Hong Kong. Haha, how many years has it been since kindergarten la.. Sad that the school has closed down already. It used to be the terrace house 1min-walk away. :(

Going out again soon lol, for one class then PW meeting which we haven't had in ages omg! Then will be going down to Sam's house for dance farewell party for the seniors. Leaving early to get to Chao Ann Huaykuan for the post opera performance celebration. Omg I'm going to roam about Geylang area to reach that place when the sky is dark ahh! :O Just hope that there aren't going to be too many of those later... I will close eyes and walk then. :p

I am full on Sat and Sun too. Die already I think HBL not happy cos he's my best friend but I always neglect him. Teachers gonna scold if they know. -.-"