<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Wednesday, July 08, 2009
♥ 7:58 PM

So how exactly is Heaven like?

Omg I can't believe it I'm friggin' looking at all the HBL stuffs now! :O Ahh but that's bcos Elaine wants to complete GP, which is due tml 12nn and supposed to be done in our PW groups, but I don't feel like doing GP so I'm looking at Maths and History. Shall wait for her to send the stuff she's done to me then I continue. :p James prolly gonna start calling me a mugger or sth if he sees this LOL. But this spark to do work is 99.9% of the time shortlived :(

After one class this morning which left us soaked but happy, I bathed and left to meet James at Iluma. He finished doing what he wanted to do by then lol so we just walked about the place, and realized that nobody comes though there are so many 'incentives' called Sale! xD And the arcade in there sucks. Then met Elaine and Si Min before we went for our steamboat lunch along Liang Seah street. Nice food, nice drinks, nice smell, nice location haha! :p

Ahh so fast Elaine now sending me but she ain't really done I shall continue...

So we ate till we were super full haha! :D James' self-mixed sauce was super tasty I liked it. After eating we walked about Bugis with the stupid horse claiming she wanna go home and all -.-" Oh ya we saw Shi'en, Lynette, Jiahui, Yi'an, Cindy and Ho Simin there. Left after some time and walked to Little India with James and Si Min this time too. Kinda wished we could have done more but it's HBL days I guess being able to go out is good enough. :)

Elaine wants to submit GP by tonight since we will not be in from tml early morning so I need to start on my part too. Sad I wanna slack so much lor. T_T