<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Tuesday, July 07, 2009
♥ 11:10 PM

COMMON TESTS OVER! :D :D :D

Life can be as happy and relaxed as these moments already! :)

Time to finish meeting the five people in heaven! It's a book in case you dunno. :p I finally can start dating storybooks again and leave all the stupid worksheets which can't stop flying all over the place! Too bad there's still tests and tests and promos and tests and tests and A-levels (oh no I'm using vulgarity! xD) so I can't really let them fly with the wind yet. Haiz... D:

I don't think I'd do well for CTs though :/ Just hoping for the best. Pple learn from mistakes and failures haha. Stupid Zina this is 20% leh! :@ No school for next 3 days cos it's Home-Based Learning (HBL) for us -.-" I see PW, History, CLL, Maths, GP, Econs all uploaded on moodle already zzz! Then again, CTs are over who will actually stay home all 3 days to spend time on moodle clearing the work. :p I will come home then do hehe! Xinlin says I must study! Haha. Xinlin you must stop sleeping like a pig too hehe! Oh no don't kill me when you see this ;) And stop calling me Xiu Qi ahh you pig! T_T

Going out too much! Later is steamboat with James, Si Min and Elaine. Fri have PW meeting and CCA dance farewell party. Sat's 慰劳宴(?) for opera performance, weekend is the usual huiguan and ballet. Speaking of which, Liang laoshi has been trying to poach (did I use it right?) me to join Cheng Ballet, Idk why but I know one reason is cos it won't clash with Sun class -.-" I have to run after the stupid bus now cos ballet ends at 1plus cos Miss Lim drags as usual, and now warmups pushed forward to 1pm. Then Liang laoshi always say "dun be late tomolo" impossible lor! :S Anyway, not supposed to complain cos I must be happy. Oh yes, alot of performances coming up and I wanna catch them! Hoho Bakerzin with shhk pple on following sat too! :D

I saw this on Rui's blog long long long time ago LOL! Really meh? hahaha! =PYou know, it really feels great when you have some time off notes & books. (: