<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Friday, July 03, 2009
♥ 10:11 AM

原来,幸福离我们那么近…

Life sucks. History sucks. Common tests sucks. School sucks... I suck too! :(

Dance outing (+ some celebrations) at Vivo in the evening today, I can't go. :(
They are going for Yoga tonight cos their $99 package ending, I can't go. :(

Sad lor. Meeting Elibird at Bugis later to get tickets for Journey to the West. Still haven't decided which day and who I'm going with for Ballet under the Stars too.. :/ Then after that I'm probably gonna rot then walk to Lee Foundation for opera rehearsal. Thank goodness there's Ruiling and Yongxin for company, of course the guys and think the teachers too! If not I will be so sian :( And I don't want to stay in my 2nd Aunt's house tonight! No freedom at all! She's so troublesome and nags over little things, like what Kaima says. xD. Sian, all for the sake of this opera performance. Opportunity cost! -.-"

Btw, I think I am so dead for this Common Tests. Nvm will work harder for Promos! :) And I better do so, if not I can say hello to Year 5 again ahhh! T_T

Life seems so boring without friends around, and family too. Last night while starting on the 10 stupid 抄写s, I had the urge to stay in M'sia again haha! I wish we were in Gorgor's house in JB now with the naughty little girl. Should have agreed to stay at his place for the last week of hols when we dropped by after Genting. Miss the madness 6 stays during Sec2 end year hols. Now don't even have time anymore. Haiz, looking forward to Nov & Dec hols~! :D

This is a nonsensical crappy post zzz! But at least there are all the nice friends in school too, the retarded 3 (no should be 2 and 1 chicken hehe!), Fiona, Ahlim and co, horse, James (who suans my height, rate of eating & drinking, future balding etc.. -.-" haha!), Si Min, Amanda, class pple etc la too many I also lazy to list all. :p Then all the huiguan pple too, and most of them are happily enjoying life or hols now, I envious haha! Life can't be any less interesting with them, and the different levels and types of jokes. Hoho! ;)

P.S. My temperature was 35.1degC yesterday hahaha! 我要冷血死了!:O

Life can be so colourful actually, once this stupid Common Tests are over! =D