<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, June 07, 2009
♥ 11:21 PM

Your name is in my heart

First week of holidays is gone! It was a rather productive yet not productive week, but it was definitely a great week off lectures and tutorials, not school itself though cos I've been going back oh so often it makes no difference. :S

Mon, went to school to pack up all the blue costumes I had messed up while trying to find sizes for pple. There were like so many pieces of them I folded till I had headache haha! -.-" But I still managed to finish folding all of them and even classifying into the different sizes. Oh and juniors, there are ziplock bags in the purple bag for your use now, pls do not misplace them anymore...Started doing a little 抄写 in school library, then took bus to Suntec. Gosh the ride was only 7min! :O Popped by at Ruiling's work place at Millenia Walk (I took really long to realise it was just opposite Convention Centre -.-") for awhile and she very nicely treated me to a slice of cheesecake. Thanks! :D Then headed back to Convention to get court shoes from James cos he was working there. He told me the wrong exhibition hall and so I ended up earning a free cup of yoghurt drink and a herbal spa session voucher lol! :p Met Yongxin for dinner and we ate at Imperial Treasure at Marina Square. The 拉面 was yummy, and the portion was hugeee! We decided to go to Rui's work place (again) for cake later. Proven theory: Yong Mama = good food! xD
The bowl itself is bigger than Yongxin's face hahaha! :p
Tue, caught Dance, Subaru with Jiahui, Yongxin, Jiazhen and Peisi at AMK Hub! The show was very touching and quite funny! But actually quite a typical dance show. Felt bad cos I did not go for dance outing and they didn't manage to get tickets at Cineleisure. :S Midnight was.. something I don't wanna remember for the rest of my life zzz! Reached home at 1.05am cos of it -.-" Wed, Asean Summit opening ceremony in the morning. We had to reach at 745am when it only started at 930am !!! Spent the afternoon trying very hard to finish my 抄写. Dora joined us. In the evening, went to Pacific Plaza at Orchard for complimentary yoga class- Therapy Yoga with Yongxin, Shihui and her friend. It was fun and useful (: Thu, studied (continued 抄写-ing) with Angelina at Marine Parade library, walked around Parkway a little and I bought from Koi Cafe for once and went for book fair at Suntec. After she left, I went to Rui's work place again while waiting for James to be off work then went home together. Bakerzin has really nice atmosphere =D
I spent 3 days seeing pages of my mass of black tiny words until 眼花缭乱!

Fri, performed for Asean Summit closing ceremony. Came earlier to change formations bcos alot of pple couldn't perform. As a result, the impact of the dance was also not there :( Packed the costumes that pple returned then headed to Bugis awhile and then Orchard again, this time for Hot Yoga. The room was super warm and my shirt was soaked by end of class but it was great! The teacher was really good too! Had a very nice cold bath after the class. Must really thank Shihui for reminding me to bring clothes haha! xD

Sat, had dance handover in the morning. We watched videos of our dance performance (why is there no 放风筝!?!) and our actual SYF on that day itself. Liang laoshi was right that I did not point my ugly toes- I caught myself 4 times!! Yuck! Cabbed to huiguan later cos it was really late and took the Grade 8 class. Those girls really crawl above my head but they are very fun. Then had our lesson led by Edmund. Rushed back to school for Band concert and realised it started at 7pm, not 730pm -.-" But it's ok cos most of the pple I met thought the same haha. PAC seriously lacks atmosphere! :/