<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Thursday, June 25, 2009
♥ 12:59 AM

夜晚最美丽的梦

I studied quite an amount of history today so I shall blog hoho! :p The 2 days had been one of the best, or maybe the best, of these holidays. Tuesday, had cheerleading in the morning which was quite fun with all the new terms, then met Peisi to go for our free fitness session at the Suntec outlet together (: Suntec's is super cool and conducive for gymming! Haha. My personal trainer is Yagesh, and he's a physio which is so cool! :D First workout was quite tiring but it was very fun. Next session Sat morning. Peisi's trainer, Jack, is an amuse! He made us do chinese dance for him after the session and had a funny chat. He says we laugh alot lol :p But both of us were highly amused, so was Jack. He owes us a stunt too during our next session hoho! ;)

Went to Parkway to meet Angelina for dinner, thanks for the company (even though we were supposed to eat together haha)! :D After that walked to Weijia's house to put down our stuff, then Weijia and Joy bladed while Ningli and I cycled to East Coast Park. It was my first time cycling at such late hours haha, and the scene was beautiful, esp all the stars in the sky. Stopped at Lagoon for drinks and satay cos the chicken was hungry. Headed back for Weijia's house at about 12am. Took turns to bathe and attempted to study, Joylynn din't even start and I fell asleep 3 pages thru history haha! FAIL! =X

We only woke up at 11am, except for Ningli at 10am. Omg what happened to our "Let's go for Macs breakfast at 4am" cos of the 2 pigs who slept first :p So we had instant noodles (+ mushrooms + crabmeat + seaweed) for brunch and it was yummy! ^^ The chicken never cooked before so Weijia tried teaching her, and dunno how to wash dishes so I had to teach her too! xD Joylynn and Weijia had a very fun catfight on the bed -.-" We went to Parkway Macs and studied from 1-6pm! Haha! This is really one of the rare times our study plans work! Woohoo~! :D Now Ningli and Weijia both have short hair, wow we are really always 2-2. There was one time all 3 of them were studying Binomial but I'm the only loser not in H2 maths so I was doing history haa! :(Say Hello to... JOYLYNNPUFF! Just like Joylynn, Joylynnpuff has long hands and long legs too, but she has an extremely special and cool feature Joylynn doesn't have! Her hands can become so long her legs disappear except for her foot, and vice versa so she's only left with her palms! xD

And here's how the catfight went (selected only as upon Joylynn's request):
Joylynn's rule that must start sitting in the center of the bed...
Dunno why Joylynn bend down so Weijia whacked her head. 0-1
Weijia used the pillow to wrap Joylynn's head many times LOL! 0-2
Joylynn self-proclaims: "10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 I WIN!" I dunno why this is so, probably bcos she's lying on the pillow so Weijia can't hit her anymore. :p

Went back to Weijia's house to grab the rest of our things before taking bus home. On the way, Joylynn and I met 2 weird PRCs who asked us for directions to Kallang Leisure Park and were practically placing their heads right in front of our faces! Gross! -.-" Back at home, saw a letter to me and thought it was some boyfriend, haha no la kidding, thought was one of 9girls or maybe from Ahourn who sent it. But turned out to be Huang laoshi! Had a great shock when I saw her sign-off and was immensely touched haha! Thanks so much Huang laoshi, you are also a special form teacher to us! (:

Anyway, I really have to say I enjoyed this stayover at Weijia's! It was better than the one at mine last year which we spent chiong-ing 大组stuff cos we were still in CS comm then and Joy couldn't come. :S But she wants the next one at my place so that we can go Chomp Chomp to eat -.-" haha! Hope we can have another during Sept hols or year end! Love the 3 of you to the max! You are the ones who make life in DHS fun, of course there are our own other friends too, but you all are the ones who have been here since Sec1, 2005! (:
Birthday present (part of it) from us to Weijia last year! :D

Reply to tags:
ningli: Haha I've gotten over it long ago already hahaha cos I saw you! :p
Auntie: Can't say here la! Hmm, u can't guess meh? I thought you'd be able to cos I thought the way I wrote it was quite explicit already leh.. :O
clar, Cheryl: You are most welcome! Haha I had lotsa fun too, apart from the embarassing moment dancing bollywood. :p Love you all too!
xinlin: XINLINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! :D
shihui: Sorry shihui! When I called the spa tues was already fully booked so I couldn't get a time slot but I forgot to inform you T_T But my session is tml.
gracefong: I also very long didn't see you le! :( What record did I break- the number of days before replying you? Haha! So sorry! And.. I never grow taller lor, much as I hope and I try to. I am sad. Did you grow? Hahaha! :p
clar, rachel, sarah: Baishou is much love and misses, just like yall haa! ^^