<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Monday, June 22, 2009
♥ 11:21 PM

Time to strip down

I'm back from Genting! :D This trip was interesting haha will talk about it another time. Kill my brother for making me bowl like mad haha! Liang laoshi is so funny she just started a msn convo just to tell me 'nite zina'. :) And I've been bombarded with smses since coming back I'm abit not used to replying again oops! I thought this week would be free for studying and yoga, but now it seems I'm a little too packed, uh oh :/ Haha! Last week of fun...

This morning I went to Anderson to help teach Baishou. Liang laoshi was nice to let me come at a later time (or rather, any time :p) bcos I really couldn't drag myself out of bed till 830am when they started at 9am and my alarm had been ringing since 715am -.-" Miss chatting with the girls so much, and Hu laoshi is as nice as ever. Oh, Xinlin was there for awhile too! :) At the end when doing the torturous bouncing, it ended up only with Liang laoshi and I bouncing while the rest stopped and cheering as if we were the ones going to dance it :p Haha miss the dance so much! We haven't danced it in eons la! ): It's such a destressing dance if you can bear till the last drop. xD Lunch was amusing too! Stupid Zhong laoshi and his "Nazi stop nibbling your food!" And not to forget his "Do you know what FBT stands for?" Forever full of nonsense! Haha, but wait, he did something finally, just that maybe not exactly the perfect way. Don't give up! I, no we, are so looking forward to the day hoho! ;)Don't only see we are happy cos it's Sam's bday and we can eat cake. Our legs were seriously dying from 3 times baishou DAILY cos it was dance camp! T_THeaded down to Pacific Plaza to get this week's yoga schedule. Waited at Macs for Peisi for so long haha then we went Wisma to get her phone, Raffles City looking for food, then met Jiazhen and Yongxin. Today we took class at Suntec's True Fitness center -- Bootilicious and Pilates. Wow super tiring and Pilates left us sore on the way home :p Suntec's fitness outlet is really so cool I think I wanna take my 4 free lessons there. Tml and wed gonna be lovely~! I am so looking forward to study group cum blading/cycling till midnight with the fav 3 dance mates since sec1 and stayover at Weijia's~! :D Joylynn if you see this, I bought lots of Sour Plus sweets from M'sia bcos of you haa!

NO HOLIDAY EXTENSION = LESS TIME TO STUDY FOR CTS = ZINA DIE! =X