<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
♥ 12:23 AM

I am drinking HL fresh milk

One final post before I flash my passport to the customs and enter Malaysia! :)
Our favourite Econs teacher hahaha! :D

Tell you all something first- I haven't even packed a single of my stuff -.-" But I will get it done in the end before I leave house as early as 720am tml morning. Meeting Elaine to go for hot yoga which makes you feel as if you are roasting inside for 90min, then we'll bathe the perspiration off and shop for chocolates (?!? I dunno, see what typical Elaine likes to do) then go to school for CLL 补课, then go to Melinda's house for class gathering, then go to Kaima's house at Clementi. Wow my day is already full just like that! :O

Tongwei and I met to have lunch at Vivo today while waiting for the juniors to come over from Orchard, but we coincidentally bumped into Ruiling and Edmund so 4 of us had lunch together :D Yuxuan came so 3 of us entered Sentosa together and we took random photos on the way haha! Played a little of volleyball and got soaked to the max in water then had to leave lol. Rushed down to Pacific Plaza for yoga class (in the end changed time slots and plans cos of me oops!). Walked around Taka a little with Elaine, then went back just in time to meet Yongxin for Therapy from 6-7pm, Ashtanga from 730-830pm, light dinner at Long Johns' then Hatha (M) from 945-1045pm. Last class was really good, but we were very tired by then. Plus we had drank too much Lemon Tea cos the Long Johns' portion was so huge omg haha! :p

I'm gonna go for alot of classes when I come back now that I know which are the better ones, clear homework, pack my stuff, study for CTs and maybe Anderson? Woohoo~! My June holidays are so packed before I even know it. Ahh ok I need to go pack my stuff liao. Coming back on Sun nightttttttt~! (: