<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Monday, June 15, 2009
♥ 12:29 AM

The forgotten

Today's lesson was just wrong. From beginning to end; from the phone call from Sarah while on the bus till tapping my card and getting off bus 153. =X Sometimes, this world can be so superficial, so on the surface, so fake, so cold, don't you think? It's just like the "四赶" incident in the perspective of us who faced it. Everyone does things to make themselves seem good, for their own good, but they are actually oblivious to how the difference they create is so unrealistic. And the worst especially comes when they do not see their own part of the mistake. It's just like a one-sided mirror (wow suddenly came to mind). Yes, a one-sided mirror, the rest's up to you to interpret. Oh not to forget, the boy who no longer cries wolf, but saves the sheep, and still gets the same treatment in the end. Sad. I feel very sorry for him sometimes :(

Actually, I really have much more to say, but I don't think it's nice to pen it here. Nvm I'll just leave it running in my mind till it decides to stop and catch a breath. xD I just think her choice of words today were too mean, and she didn't have to shoot everyone. Everyone. I want to buy her a pretty and clear mirror in top condition. But I still respect her very, very highly.

On a heavy note (haha!), Tongwei and I need to learn 秀色 and 啥 for the performances in Sept and Nov. Today we finished learning the first one and I was gonna burst like a chewing gum anytime lol. Not only need to remember steps, 古典 is too much for me I want to cry. Shuyue was damn funny- "我在刁每一个部分的时候都哭过,所以我还记得" :p Oh well, life doesn't end here.

Reply to tags:
gracefong: Hello! Don't suan me for replying you after days again. T_T
shihui: It's really quite beneficial, I can feel it during dance sometimes. Fusion dance that day was really relaxing too, it sure helps to destress! Anyway, yup your guess is absolutely right. But just feel it's really unfair why she can turn up for school performances for her other schools but not public performances for our school. *sobs* haha. Long story. :S
sam: Haha yep! No la it's not your fault I'd have forgotten to do so too. (:
dora: I will miss you so much too ): Love ya dorahma! Jiayou for everything!
joce: Thanks! For being a wonderful senior who is there almost all the time!
pearl: MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY HAHAHA!!!
rachel: The number of things we lose probably can't even be counted with the number of stars in the sky. All fly to outer space already. :'(
eliz: Cos I pro haha! Just pack it nicely sure can one. But very heavy la. ;)