<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Monday, May 25, 2009
♥ 8:59 PM

Moon Dream

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIUSU! :D

Let me tell you something very amazing! Today, after a long long long (I don't know how long) time, I reached home before the sky was dark! In fact, I reached home even before 7pm! :O Haha, guess what time?! 6.59pm -.-" Woohoo! Haha! Huang laoshi did not come to school today, so PW was spent discussing class stuffs, and it was most useful. Spent free periods and breaks in huisuo trying to settle costumes stuff zzz! History lecture was conducted by Mr Zein today, the one and only. His lecture was pretty interesting :) I failed maths test bcos of too many stupid mistakes (eg. 4-6 = 10!!!) and I didn't know how to do the easiest question which was worth 10marks -.-"

Decided against spending another hour in huisuo, so went to Student Lounge with James, Elaine and Si Min and we played Monopoly haha! :p It was very fun and I think the student lounge is a very nice place to relax. Had to end the game bcos of mass PE where we had to run 8 rounds around the finally done track. It wouldn't have been a torture if not for the scorcher than scorching sun! =X After mass PE, the four of us decided to go to Starbucks at Marina Square cos of the card with the promotion that Ruiling gave me during HCJC concert on fri. Crapped alot while eating/ drinking and I accidentally blurted certain things too loudly oops! Ahh so malu again! :(

Gladys: I came late so I didn't do warm-ups with you all and I dunno anything about the new juniors. But I'm sure you did not deprove la, can you don't always look down on yourself? Next week just stretch even more lor (:
Shihui: Haha ya! But I was also aching this morning when I was in school. Must be bcos of all the barre exercises and hemstring stretchings. Ouch! T_T

Really needa do work today cos rehearsal tml is up to 9pm. By the time I reach home I think I will be half-dead. :/ 5 more days! Jiayou everyone! :D