<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Friday, May 29, 2009
♥ 11:13 PM

Half-dressed rehearsal today was screwed to the max for me -.-"

It all started from after school while we were waiting for PW consultation and I received a missed call and upon calling back and the person picked up:

"Where are you now? Go to huisuo now to get all the skin-coloured leotard and bring it here. They are all waiting." *hang up call*

Wow! So they are all waiting, and I am not waiting?! Melinda and I were waiting for our turn for consultation cos she still had Art and Elaine was buying food. Jieqi was still having KI. So I had no choice but to satisfy all the waiting people and ran up and down again. When I went back to class, Melinda had gone for her lesson and Huang laoshi had seen the other group first. Oh well, so Elaine and I waited until Huang laoshi finally came over.

Ok, so changed costumes etc and waited for our turn which was quite long... All of a sudden, Angelina comes barging into the waiting/ changing room:

"Omg! Where's my costume?! Why you all never put backstage for me!"

Argh! Apparently Sam had forgotten to pass the message to Ningli and I to place Angelina's costume at the backstage toilet for her and so she had had to run to and fro. Sorry! Tml we will make sure everything's settled!

Then there was a little confusion with the exit of the Junior High, and so we almost couldn't make it to prepare backstage but that was thankfully resolved cos the opening of the curtains gave us some time. By then already lost all mood and Liu laoshi questioned me for not smiling -.-"

Huang laoshi really came to watch haha! But she only rushed over after fan dance was over. She stayed to watch the 5pple though. Nevertheless, it never could have been more screwed by me again -.-" The emcees read out wrong lines so the 5 of us were super confused and we ran out and in the stage (curtains were closed). We asked the person backstage and she demanded for the alumni to come in. So went out to call them and all of them were utterly stunned, then Libing confirmed with me that it was our dance and just then, I heard the music play. Great! So ran in again and straight to my place while the other 4 were already there. In the end was so mad that I forgot alot of my steps on stage and Sam was trying not to laugh. Argh!

黄老师(SMS): U are yelloe umbrella, sam is purple umbrella:) nice dance.
Sam: HAHAHAHA we aren't umbrellas! Her choice of english is weird O.o

SYF was even better. I don't know how I suddenly stepped on a large part of my skirt and I had no choice but to unglamly pull it back up lol! Stepped on it again during finale. Zzz! Anyway, we practised finale many times today, had debrief then packing up and then leaving. Had dinner with Joylynn at Ananas Cafe at Aljunied MRT before going home. She's super funny la!

(After alighting from 158 and we were crossing the overhead bridge...)
Joylynn: Should I eat Nasi Lemak or should I eat Beehoon? Omg damn it I'm such a pig la I already thinking of food when we haven't reach. I die liao.
Zina: Huh why not? It's already 9pm leh!
Joylynn: What?! Omg! So late already? That means I'm still normal. XD

Concert's tomorrow. I hope all goes smoothly and I don't screw myself up...