<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Friday, May 08, 2009
♥ 11:49 PM

Dance is becoming so relaxed, even though concert is coming up :(

I am so sad cos I have almost totally forgotten the fan dance and I can't really seem to want to refresh my memory oops! Ok la did so for the front part.. Then spent almost the rest of the time doing all sorts of stretching with Ningli and Joylynn. Had alot of fun training flexibility for the back and legs. The chairs are so useful! XD Handstands, rolls, flips, cartwheels etc.. Woohoo felt so good doing all those. I can finally do the flip thing that Lin laoshi wants us to master, as well as frontwalk. I wish we can have more chances to try out all these.. :p Even though the hall is forever sooo stuffy and hot!

Good luck to JH Chinese Society for the concert tomorrow! Jiayou! :D

You can be the worst person for one instance, but you'll always end up to still be the best to me (: Thanks so much for always being there. Love ya lots! ^^


Apparently we have "long weekend" again, and sadly it's almost fully gone as usual. Today has been gone due to the NAFA performance, tml will be in school helping the juniors from 2pm and then watching the concert at night, sun have huiguan and mother day's celebration there, and it clashes with 6G gathering I wanna go for that! :( Mon have PW group meeting from morning till afternoon too. Gone~! =X But it's really time to buck up and work harder and spend more time in my studies etc. I shall clear my homework and read notes and do all the research we need to do haha! Well, at least I hope I do.. It's time to prove myself (and Elaine Mah) wrong! ;)