<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, May 24, 2009
♥ 8:15 AM

But when I dial the telephone, nobody's home

Oops! I think I have left this place rotting for a long time.. =X Shall give a quick update of this week cos too many chinese homework that needs to be completed and I want to die already. Holidays faster come, one week! :(

Mon was super slack as usual, with the addition that we did not have mass PE bcos of the rain and the ISH being used for interclass. So upon learning about that, Elaine, Si Min, James and I went to Bugis for Sakae buffet :p It was supposed to be Elaine's treat cos of the scholarship she got, but apparently she did not have enough money so Si Min and I ended up paying first -.-" Ate till we were super full, plus it was a record for me since I don't eat sushi bcos I don't like seaweed. The dessert was very nice! :D If only someone did not have to take out her zuowen to finish it, tsktsk! Oh yes and we did rather silly things on the conveyor belt too! Walked with James to Little India MRT after that where he took his bus home and I took train. Thanks for treat, Elaine! :D

Tue, Huang laoshi talked to Si Min and I after lessons. The things that she said was true la, but very sad that I keep having to consider that :( Had fan dance practice in the stuffy hall after school. We ended practice only at 7pm but managed to finish up the entire dance yay! :D The school staff turned off all the lights and fans while we were dancing which was so annoying. Ugh! Thanks Liang laoshi for bearing through all the heat and nonsense with us (: On the way home, was super touched by Joanna's sudden sms. Thank you so much! :D Wed was interhouse games! Supposed to go for dance but ended up watching the vball matches in the ISH for a long time :p Bennu played very well but too bad lost to Drakon during the finals :/ Sports matches are always so exciting and noisy and intense. James was saying during his badminton matches, the holding school even used drums haha! Joylynn and I were forced to go for dance after some time zzz! Deng laoshi and dora must have waited really long for their water oops! :p Dance wasn't that bad, and SYF was super neat despite not having danced it for so long already (:

Thurs Econs and maths test, both dieded :( Jieqi, Elaine and I walked to Kallang Leisure Park after school, where Melinda already was. Had dinner at Subway and tried to discuss a little of PW, then had to leave for movie- Angels and Demons! Jieqi couldn't go for the movie cos she had a curfew, sad.. Next time we have a day time group bonding ok(: The movie was very nice, despite all the bloody scenes like the Pope's eye. Eew! Walked with Elaine to the 158 stop after the show while Melinda took 16 out. Love our PW group! :D

Fri, had a long long scolding cum wake-up call by Wang laoshi for our bad performance in CLL. Dance after school, but we did not dance cos ended up settling fan dance costumes. I feel like the biggest idiot to have spent so much time finding and changing costumes for everyone, in the end with one say to change costumes, all the hours I spent were wasted -.-" Had to make many trips to and fro huisuo cos of the Junior High too. Shan't talk about it anymore. Liang laoshi and I left at 630pm to fetch Lin laoshi then go to HCJC for the dance performance. On the way was being spammed with phone calls like crazy. Performance lasted for very long and the hiphop items were all so similar. Liked the 傣族dance most! :) After performance, Ruiling, Elibird, Gladys and Zuyou left while Shihui and I took Liang laoshi's car to SHHK. Shihui left from there, then we had dinner (supper) near Lin laoshi's place before Liang laoshi drove me home. Thanks, love ya lots Oink Oink! :D

Reply to tags (as requested by too many):
dorahma: Haha actually I wonder how I actually typed out so much too.. :p
rachel, mayping, sarah, pearl: It's not pro, u all also very good what!
sarah: The duet was super cute, pity u din't get to watch. Nvm next year! ;)
louise: Hahaha! I'm not muscle woman! :S You also very strong lor!
tongwei: Next year I'm sure you can also get 30 points! Everyday train! :D
rachel: U're most welcome! All the stickers on it are as retarded as u hoho!
shihui: The jump was just tyco lor! I never expected to jump past 200cm...
CLAR, sarah: No prob! I also had no choice but to come down cos u all don't even know where u place ur costumes what.. Great performance still! :)
gladys: You came yesterday! O-levels faster over then you can come liao ^^
rachel, clar, pearl: Haha yes, muscle ache for days! But then over time the 300 kicks become less tiring and slightly less muscle aches (:
gloria: HIIII hahahhahha. Did not expect you to visit hehe! :p
clar: Ahhh nevermind. Just help me find back all the plastic bags T_T

Homework, ballet and huiguan. My whole sunday is gone once again :/ Today need do 300 kicks again, ouch... Going to do work, see ya! :D