<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Friday, May 01, 2009
♥ 10:23 AM

27th April, Monday
Reached school at 725am when flag-raising was at 9am and practically spent the whole time like a school cleaner -.-" Got keys to the Health & Fitness room and huisuo, then started carrying the make-up boxes and heavy radio with speakers to and fro the two places. Then had to sweep up the room and find Elaine's costume for her as well. So the whole journey went like this- staff room to classroom to H&F room (sweep floor) to staff room to H&F room to huisuo to H&F room to huisuo to H&F room to classroom to huisuo to classroom to canteen (help Xinqian tie french braid). Uniform was super wet by the end of everything. PW lecture on GPP and our leader was dozing off while Jieqi and I were both crazily copying down stuff. :p Bought food, got dance studio keys from Liu laoshi and had PI consultation with Huang laoshi during the half-hour break between History and Maths.

Sit-ups: 50
Inclined Pull-ups: 30
Shuttle Run: 10.4s
Standing Broad Jump: 206cm !!!
Sit & Reach: 53cm
2.4km: (Yet to know...)

Mass PE was NAPFA items. Woohoo this year I broke alot of my usual standards! :D Even though there were many stupid things that happened during the test itself. For example, one of the PE teachers wanted to not count my sit-ups bcos she said my hands not cupping my ears hard enough -.-" Then shuttle run I had ro re-run bcos I "threw" my first block so it bounced and ended up quite far from the starting line! And for IPU it was some stupid comment that someone had to blurt out so loudly omg I no face liao la! :S But it was also quite funny cos all my classmates were asking me to do more IPU and I was looking at Mr Tong wondering when 30sec was up but he kept looking back at me too. So finally decided to stop at 30 since there seemed to be no end haha! 30 points for once this year! Woohoo! :D

Had to go for Speech Day rehearsal which was a huge waste of our time from 5-6pm. Cabbed with Elaine, Simin, Yijie and James to Spinelli at Raffles' Hospital. We were supposed to do our Econs project, and they had quite a feast there in the end. I had no money! :( But they were really nice to keep letting me have some of their food. Later on, Simin and James even treated me to fish & chips which the three of us shared at the Banquet just beside. Waa, I'm so super thankful cos was quite drained but yet pathetically no money to eat. Thank you so much! ^^

Afterwards, went to meet some of the RSS girls at Bugis MRT and tour guided them to Lasalle. Haha was directing Ningli and Joylynn via phone as well. The performance was nice! :) Adeline's piece looked much more real with all the lightings, Liang laoshi's pieces were soothing and her duet dance with Zhong laoshi was super cute! :D Rebecca's piece setup was really pretty and Alice's piece was quite cute too. Felt that the level 3s did well so they should just ignore whatever she said to them. Liang laoshi said she saw me video-ing her dance with my phone and Alice says next time if she choreos again I can be the bride haha! ;) Both of them gave me a hug each after the performance. There were DHS pple, SHHK pple, RSS pple, Anderson pple, and all the Lasalle dancers there. Was so busy trying to talk to everyone and Laoshi claimed I seemed to have friends everywhere. Took train home home with Shuyue who was complaining about how her second year in poly was gonna be super tough.

28th April, Tuesday
School was as per normal the whole day but I was knocking off during history and slept so well during the break before triple GP. AQ seems easy but yet not easy for GP and test is on tues gosh hopefully I can do well for the test. Econs lecture was conducted by Mdm Leong once again and we managed to finish the chapter. Maths test is sure fail this time! Haha my graphing cannot make it la. Sad :( But nvm, will work very hard for the next maths test! :D CLL was as usual but was sitting alone again cos James had badminton match. Huang laoshi only allowed us to leave after we consulted her about PI individually. So after the long consultation, Simin, Elaine and I took 30 to Eunos and we went to eat Mr Bean to try to use up the vouchers. Tried the 3-in-1 riceballs which was nice but I got quite sick of it after some time. Not like Elaine who enjoyed hers till the last drop of soya milk was in her mouth. It was also the first time I reached home so early in such a long time and the three of us siblings had dinner together at home. Even James was surprised that I came online quite early haha! :p

29th April, Wednesday
PE was slack to the max! :( Econs wasn't like a blur in my head for once cos Mrs Lee was recaping what she taught us last fri. Now I just badly need to tidy up my notes cos it's like messily scribbled in pencil and arrows out everywhere. It's quite scary when Mrs Lee is always calling my name during tutorial so it was quite -.-" when the first thing she called me for was to stand up to turn on the mic for her haha! And the second was to read the definition to the class. At the end of class she reminded me to read my notes. Haha she's so nice to me and she even offered to help me with Econs by saying I can find her anytime if I have problems. I should start working very hard in Econs if not I'll feel bad towards her... History tutorial with Miss Devi ended up as a PI consultation with her and slack session for some of us. Assembly was talk by Mr Sng, it was quite inspiring I guess. Dance was slack too cos the seniors had to go for their 2.4km run.

Ended up going to Junior High side where Liang laoshi was teaching them. Heard she had given them a huge scolding earlier and no wonder they were quite serious. But Liang laoshi said I am more of a disturber when I'm there cos the juniors will start talking alot to me. Walao I feel so insulted! :( I guess it's only inevitable that they are getting worried over the dance, but I hope everything will turn out fine in the end. Jiayou juniors! :D Had dinner at Macs with Liang laoshi and Zhong laoshi. Guess who was eating the slowest as usual? Haha. Then went to Lasalle bcos Liang laoshi had rehearsal. Ended up playing Connect 4 in the backstage room with those who were not in Melissa's piece and just talking having fun. Felt like chalet like someone said cos we made too much noise a few times oops! Went out to the audience seats to watch the final hiphop piece and it was cool! Looking forward to the actual Fly With Me performance! :D

30th April, Thursday
Speech Day! We were informed that we did not need to perform cos of costumes issue -.-" Whatever! But still had to come back to hand in our final PI, take CLL test and had PW group meeting. Felt almost exactly like a school day :/ James, Simin, Melinda and I helped ourselves to the lunch in school which was meant for the people involved in Speech Day. How can the teachers chase us out from studying in the canteen just to make way for the people?! Samantha and Amanda also came after that and took the food. CLL test was quite alright, but no chances of doing well, hopefully can secure a pass. We managed to plan out our whole timeline before the submission of our first GPP draft within an hour's meeting. Hope our group will stay efficient till the end of the year! :) I kinda hate Project Work cos it really takes up too much of our time. PI itself every night robbed so much of our sleep, time for other homework, time to study for tests etc.. 7 more months to goooo! :(

Today gonna have buffet lunch at a hotel to celebrate my sis' birthday in advance. I guess it'd be a little wrong to have it on the actual day itself due to ... :S Plus sundays should be rush homework day. Then I'm not sure how long we'll eat and spend the afternoon, and at night would be Fly With Me performance at Lasalle! All the best for performance! :)