<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
♥ 8:46 PM

We have no time to stand and stare

This place freaks me out every time SYF is here...

Tomorrow is SYF!!! D: Super worried bcos both my siblings claim that it has been their best performance on the UCC stage this afternoon, and Liang laoshi called to say that Riverside did really well too. Good for them all (: I really really hope we can clinch something for ourselves that we can be proud of. Ugh! I'm feeling so not confident about this whole thing but yet our hard work should pay off. 630am every morning is not very easy to accomplish ok! The heartening thing though, is that there were full attendance for both mornings. Jiayou dancers! :D We will only have those few minutes on stage, those few minutes that we have worked so hard for the past few months. I'm sure we can do it. Don't be nervous on stage and remember all the details that have been mentioned and it'll be ok. It will be :)

Nevertheless, on the other hand, a whole part of my heart and mind is screaming its head off now. I'm super worn out but there's still so much homework and so many tests to worry about. Meixian is currently nagging at me to go bathe and sleep online haha! :p I dunno how I'm gonna answer the teachers if they ask about work, but right now I'm more worried for SYF. Argh please one more day and I want time to relax. My legs are dead liao! =X

Millions of thanks to all who have been giving good luck wishes- Liang laoshi, Elton, my sis, Clarissa, Joylynn's friend, Liusu, Karis, Wayne, and etc... ^^ I can't really remember those who wished from long ago now, oops so sorry! :/