<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Monday, April 13, 2009
♥ 12:45 AM

"Two more weeks okay?"

When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It's to enjoy each step along the way. -- Wayne Dyer

Omg I have just horribly squandered this "long" weekend away! :S Dance, slacking, and just plain being out of the house. Personally, I feel that shhk this week was quite futile, apart from grade 11, and even though we did learn alot of other new steps. Laoshi doesn't seem to be in the best mood these days and it's quite annoying when someone says she's not coming in to watch us do a particular routine today. What's worse is both days also like this! Syf sure brings alot of unhappiness, disappointments, anger, tears, injuries etc.. :( But I really hope things will be alright and everything will resume as per normal again when syf is over, when Lasalle school term is over! Please...

Am extremely unhappy that we are not allowed to go support a friend's performance just bcos of one night's dance practice. I really dunno what this world is coming to, but I'm getting tired of giving up this and that all bcos of dance, dance and dance! :@ Sigh.. Nvm, this time it's not only my worry, but also of those who are in Sat class. Don't think about it today liao! :)

Code 222 for Week 4 of Term 2:
- Maths Inequalities 2 tutorial worksheet
- 《六国论》worksheet
- 议论文
- Econs article
- PW PI second draft
- International Dance SYF on Thu, 16th April !!!
- History Test on Thu, 16th April
- 《茶馆》Retest on Fri, 17th April

Currently, I can only recall these. My right palm is hurting badly from too many cartwheels, handstands, rolls and frontwalks yesterday. Very hard to write some more! :( And there are officially bruises at my hips from the rolls in the SYF dance -.-" And I'm very frustrated cos it seems I'm the only one who can't seem to get the 藏族dance movements right. My body coordination is so bad I think Liang laoshi wanna murder me liao. :p Speaking of her, she just told me online that I still haven't returned her nude leotard and she needs it at 8am later. I am feeling so bad about it now.. Ugh! Time for bed :(