<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
♥ 1:04 AM

"Towards the end, you must always open up and go slightly faster. When you are near the finish line, never ever slow down. You must sprint all the way past the line then slow down."

I'd be a moron if I ever forget what my (REAL!!!) dad always emphasised whenever he brought us jogging last time. Hmm, feel quite bad that we haven't been going with him for some time cos we are all busy with our own stuffs.. But anyway, this doesn't apply for running now, but it does for syf. We are left with 2 days to the competition, and even though it may seem last minute, I guess it would still be worth it. 630am at Health & Fitness room, which means wake at 420am later on, in 3hrs time! :O Then after school at 345pm, back for dance again, with full costume, all the way till 7pm? +?

It's good that I am finally feeling the anxiety I am supposed to have for syf already. Better late than never (: Thinking back of all the practices we've had, I feel quite bad for missing quite alot of practices due to other dance commitments and when I get into a bad mood :/ There's no time for regrets and I just hope that we'll be able to perform well during syf. But, I really still gotta say, I feel my confidence dropping each day nearer the competition. I dunno how to explain it here, and I scared it may hurt or affect others, so.. It's just my thoughts I guess. Gotta get back that confidence or I'm gonna give way just like my legs did today during dance which was embarassing. :(

Today is the first time in my life that I skipped PE lessons! :( And I wanna do 5 items! But ah well, for syf, any form of sacrifice would be worth it. Had a great laughing fit the whole of today, and it started all the way from PW when Bing Geng started singing with that constipated face. :p Omg even Huang laoshi was shocked while giving consultations. We should get him to sing more often to entertain the class and to mesmerize Elaine, and imagination runs wild again. Hoho! My brain is full of impractical stuff -.-"

I think I give up on that 《六国论》worksheet today. I'm dying to sleep! D: