<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Saturday, April 04, 2009
♥ 11:01 PM

Iron Tablets are important!

Was out of the house from 720am till 1045pm today. CCA in the morning, lunch, CIP in the afternoon, Huiguan in the evening (came late) and dinner. I'm so sticky from head to toe now, and I think I stink like mad now, and if my dad were beside me now he would say he gonna faint again. :p I shall type faster and end faster and do everything faster and time pls slow down.

My full set of costume came today! :S To think I prayed one whole night for it not to come in vain. Thus, was one of the "lucky" 5 who had to change into costumes + tights (thanks to weijia sabo too!). My skirt is so loose that if I don't pull it up in between the dance, it will drop to the floor. But by the end of dance, my whole black leotard, costume leotard, top part of skirt, hair and sec1 orientation shirt were all sweatily smelly-ly wet. Yuck! =X

The yr5s left for KFC on their own cos they totally forgot about me, sad. :( So I walked there while they were all already gone on 158. But as expected, my crawling there almost the same time as them, bcos 158 is slow like tortoise tsktsk! Bought the Spicy Snack Wrap from macs and sneaked it in KFC. Eat eat talk talk snap snap and off we left in Weijia's parents' car to Bishan. 7 people squeeze into the car. CIP was fun! I feel very fortunate that I am born without any of such disability actually.. So, people we should all learn to love ourselves no matter how tough life is, bcos we are so much more fortunate than many people in this world. Must appreciate everything you have! (:Took bus to shhk after that. I missed the entire Jibengong hoho! Learnt another part of the 蒙古舞, and the music for it is soo nice that my legs also tangled up cos engrossed in the music. :p After dance, packed up and cleared the stuff that I needed to do then we left for dinner. Oh ya Laoshi kept calling me "大姐" all of a sudden too, so weird! “大姐,记得收那些筷子hor!”

Omg I think my appetite is decreasing like crazy. We had Mos Burger for dinner and after very slowly drinking the soup and the fries, I was too full to even touch the burger. And lunch had been like 9 hours before that!! I can't even finish a plate of rice in school these days though I force myself to in the end. Not to mention about dinners. Oh anyway I think this was quite silly:

Jocelene: Eh Zina you finished eating already ah? First time you are not the last got people eat slower than you leh!
Gladys: *waves burger and bursts into own laughter*
Me: ??? *picks burger up* I haven't even eaten my burger...
Ruiling: (at the same time) 她都还没吃她的burger!
Everyone: O.o

Anyway! Iron tablets are very very important if you have gone for blood donation!!! If not you will feel super not energetic, cold, tired, breathless, etc... And you can't even sit in front of the computer for more than half an hour, or chase a bus, or even type and spell names correctly (ahem!). XD

Things I die also MUST do before I even dare to sleep tonight!!!
- Bathe (and clean up whatever)!
- Throw smelly and wet clothes into the basket to wash
- Air all wet but tml still need to wear stuff (syf costumes)
- Count fans and burn music (3 CDs)
- Decide all the clothes stuff I need to bring for tml
- Check whether I got lose weight haha! :p

P.S. I gave my brother the burger and he said it's really small, good for those on a diet. I said "What?! I look at it already know I can't finish for sure!" D: