<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Thursday, April 02, 2009
♥ 8:20 PM

“你刚才一直在抓都抓不到,现在动作做得都不是我要的…”

Am I really that playful, ignorant, hopeless, lousy, not serious etc? Recently, been hearing so many hurtful stuff by teachers that sometimes I really don't feel like going for lessons at all! Not even for dance since the above statement was made by that stupid man :( Ugh! Nevertheless, I still really gotta thank my friends for always being there for a laugh! :p I hate JC omgzxzx!!!

Before Econs lecture, Mrs Lee came up to me and James and told me I failed my Econs test (which I can't remember is which) and said James knows his concepts very well which should mean he did well. The worst was when she actually said even M did better than me and she had to rub some salt in :/ Now I know why she calls me to answer her questions so many times during Econs tutorial, zzz! And there's her lesson again tomorrow. Super not looking forward.. :( The next Econs test, which is next tues, I will surely pass and beat M! Yay! :D Oh and thanks alot for the Oreo too haha! Crush or eat leh?

Today, I went for blood donation in school hahaha! First time in my life! :D Went with James after CLL and we skipped GP lecture cos when we were finally done, it was already halfway through GP and we din't want to be rude. :p The whole process didn't hurt as much as I thought it would afterall even though I still have needle phobia! :/ We were saying our hands were getting numb and it was becoming harder to squeeze the ball, and dunno how I ended up saying "No I still can laugh" and he was like "I also still can laugh!" Super funny! Oh, how about the nurse who kept saying “我没有看!我看不到!" when we said we wanted to kope the food at the refreshments table. Haha we filled in the feedback form and ticked everything Excellent~! (:

Ok that's all for now. Trying to forget all the mean teachers' words now.. Zzz! Got alot of work to be done either by tml or next mon. Here you come, PI. Next week still have quite alot of tests too! Must start working hard and prove all those teachers wrong!! In academics, dance, time, daily life etc... ^_^