<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, March 01, 2009
♥ 11:11 PM

You know.. I miss Zina so much. Last time that one. :'(

I think she will come back soon.



Hmm, anyway today was a funny day. Miss Lim did not come for ballet so I was spared the asking of whether I went to watch Variance or not phew~ Then went to huiguan earlier as usual again. Zhong laoshi came in the studio and asked me to go for lunch with him. Then we walked into the office and he started telling me how he had been playing this game for the past hour or so. It's called Bookworm Adventure and is damn funny :p Yup so we played one round plus one mini game then went across the road for lunch.

He said it was going to rain soon when we were at the first level. I said ya but we just continued to head for lunch. Then we ate. And he asked me to stop nibbling and eat faster so we could go back quick. But it was too late. I haven't even ate another mouth after he asked me to eat faster and it began to pour very very very heavily. And we both had no umbrellas, and no phones -.-" So we were stuck across the road. But we finally managed to loan umbrellas to get back. Shihui said she thought I had been kidnapped cos my bag was left open in the studio and no one was inside haha! :p

So we did warm-ups and it was like some marathon cos no one bothered to control the music so it kept running and we just continued doing one after another and by the end of it we were all so tired haha. But still had to do shenyun and hantang dance. Went for dinner after that then came home.

Woohoo I'm so glad this is the 3rd sunday already and next week, we can have proper grade 11 class and proper jibengong class at 1.30pm and 3pm respectively already. But that means I gotta start rushing down from ballet to huiguan again, worrying that I may miss out on grade 11 dances. Haha! But I miss normal classes alot. And I miss the people who only come for grade 11. :(

Woo next week~! :D :D :D

And btw dear people, I can only get a phone on 10th mar so pls still bear with the inconvenience. Thanks and sorry!




Oh I forgot to add something. It's angry Zina writing it hahaha! :p You know, I think Dunman High School wouldn't have been facing any sort of financial crisis if it hadn't done a bad job out of this whole PRIME thing. Seriously. I think all the money... were pumped in in vain.

I'm sorry. No offence. But... it's the truth. Almost everything about it, sucks.