<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
♥ 10:08 PM

This first 3 days has been a huge challenge! Doesn't feel like a Week 1 at all :(

Have been rushing out all the remaining homework I haven't done from the holidays. I have this really bad habit of doing homework halfway -.-" Last night stayed up till super late just to finish up the 2 手札s and compre for Huang laoshi to be submitted by 730am this morning. Then when I passed it to her at 720am, she asked why I so early. Haha! I took a super early bus just to ensure my work reaches her hands within the one-day extension! :S

Then now I'm doing the 《登高》练习, which is due tml. Sian! That stupid James can hand in on fri with extra work to be done so he can worry less now. And he's going to play one game before he sleeps. Still ask me don't write just now so he won't be the only one staying up late. What a pig! T_T

Oh I forgot to mention I created more homework for myself too! Cos I couldn't find my CLL handout so din't bring for lesson on Tue -.-" Luckily that is due on fri. This few days just hasn't been good at all. I got pointed/called up by Mrs Lee to answer her questions 4 times in her 1hr Econs tutorial today! And most of the time I just gave her a ??? look cos my brain was sleeping hee! :p

Ok, from now on I should stop procrastinating. I felt so insulted today when Elaine told me serves me right for not doing my work earlier and having to sleep late to finish it thus so tired in school. What?! :( Ok fine it's my bad...

I am so tired and I want to sleep! I shall finish up 《登高》then sleep. Bye! :'(