<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Thursday, March 05, 2009
♥ 9:43 PM

It is soooo super nice to be reading through all the msn convos from way back in Aug'07. All the funny things, lame things, worrying things, stressful things etc...

It's even nicer to be looking back at photos from long ago, and sometimes they even seem to just have been a month ago cos memories are still so fresh (:

I wish I could bring all my wonderful memories with me till I grow up.

But it's kinda impossible at the rate I keep losing my things- phone, money, documents.


Do you know how light-hearted it feels to be positive than to be negative? To be happy than to be sad? To be calm than to be angry? To see the light coming in (:

Oh right. WISHING OUR PIONEER BATCH ALL THE BEST FOR TML!!! :D

As I had expected, alot of people keep confronting me about my posts -.-" Esp the girl who's in the same class as me, hor? Haha. But though I don't exactly like to explain things face to face, I hate people who keep bugging me for details. I wish I don't want to say means I DON'T WANT to say. Aiyo. Nvm still have notepad :D

Btw, James is the craziest guy ever. Cos there's this E & B thingie going on in our class, he wants to pair me with JJ so that he can make fun of the guys in our class -.-" And if it's not JJ, he starts to pair me with J. And my class people call me "muscle woman" which sounds horrible! D: Then they start saying my legs are almost like Mr Tong's o.O This is all getting so crazy la oh my god :S

This week of tutorials have been very fun. History was one of the funniest! Working with 2A'o6 people still pwnz after all these years! :D

Tml got CLL test gosh! Joanna go study if you're seeing this now... Hehe :p

Oh gosh although the term is coming to an end, still needa finish up alot of homework- Econs article, Econs essay paragraph, one more 手札, GP compre test next week, History group presentation, Econs test next thurs, CLL test tml, 赤壁II assignment due. Then holidays is for dance, dance, more dance, re-writing all my messy notes, filing and completing my tutorials.

Woohoo~ Looking forward to holidays! I miss waking up late. So tired now zzz... :'O

This week has been a pretty awakening week. Fun week. Enlightening week (:

And next week, will be even better! Why? Becos "I Believe..." (James start singing -.-")