<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, March 29, 2009
♥ 12:34 AM

I talked to Tongwei on the phone for 1hour ++ hahaha! Break record! :D

I'm so glad that Week 1 is finally over, and I'm seriously gonna do some self-reflection before I sleep soon later. Gotta plan how to use my time wisely since JC life is really getting more and more into action, and now that more of my classmates know that I spend alot of time in dance/ shhk, they are always telling me that dance (other than syf duh!) shouldn't be under my list of worries. But I must say I'm already quite used to all these and it would be hard for me to ever say that I am not going to care.. Sigh :/

(But I cannot deny that Huiguan indeed takes up alot of my time, that sometimes I feel so tight and hard to make choices and sacrifices. Knowing that I need to go every sat and sun, I have like given up so many CIP opportunities and other exciting events the school holds etc.. I feel bad at times but yet being at shhk makes me feel happy :) Then again, it has also made me had many frustrations and sometimes I really don't mean to be suddenly rude in my words.. Sorry! :( I will not do it again I promise. But I hate it when you tell me huiguan is not worth my time!)

Senior High Chinese Society concert today was awesome! :D It was so well-done that I couldn't have expected any better. The money and time and not going to shhk on time was more than worth it, really! Ok, only dropping my huiguan jacket and thus losing it was really sad :( Where did that woman pick it and take it to?! Ugh :S I miss my jacket and when I din't have it, I totally felt like throwing my phone away. Suddenly, the jacket felt a million times more valuable than my phone :( Anyway, back to the concert. Although the way they do things is almost exactly the same as the Junior High CS way, that's what made things all so efficient and successful. I'm also happy to see alot of my friends now recruited in CS, one of the most impossible CCAs people would join in Junior High due to wrong perspectives. Good job SHSC! You all were simply too fantastic this year! :D

(Random) Thank you so much Zhong laoshi, for the best you did on friday :)

I seriously need to self-reflect. Surely I don't think I am that busy that I don't even have any time to think through all my actions and future wishes... :S