<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Friday, March 06, 2009
♥ 11:37 PM

Here's a list of things till the wonderful march holidays come:


I like that very first lovely smile she gives everytime I see her or she sees me. It just simply melts one's heart aww.. (:

CONGRATS TO THE YR7S FOR DOING WELL IN A-LEVELS! :D
Which as a result, has allowed us off thursday. No lecture day & late release~!

And I realised that I actually miss alot of people very much! :( Like all my 6G'04 classmates, Ahourn (esp Fiona & Grace), 4Falala people, Shhk people whom I haven't seen in a long time.. Feels as if much as I've grown to become closer to some, know some better and life goes on, some people are just fading out of my life. That's sad :(

But I've also made many new friends, had fun with fun people- Anderson chinese dancers, Riverside modern dancers, Shhk grade 8 girls etc.. :D

Today Liang laoshi treated me to Macs for dinner haha! Seems long since I last ate with her. Think it was the time at Old Airport Road with her and Zhong laoshi for dinner too 3 fridays ago :p

CCA from 8-12pm tml then grade 8 from 2-330pm & Laoshi's class from 330-8pm? It's gonna be another tiring, lazy, smelly, wet, sweaty day eew! :/ But at least Liang laoshi is finally gonna take her class back again! I hope tml will be a good day, and usually it is determined by whether I wake up and reach school on time or not uh oh :p