<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Monday, March 23, 2009
♥ 11:15 PM

Welcome to Term 2, 2009 :D

Gosh, haha! Time is flying instead of ticking away :O Today was the release of PW question paper and here we go in a year's worth of this busy project thingie~! Good luck to all yr5s and I hope we all can do well in this must-be-consistent subject. :S

First day of school was.. Sleepyyyzz! :( Haha was knocking off during PW and maths oops! Elaine was O.o each time my head nodded off. But many of my classmates and other friends had dropping heads too. Well, except for James who slept perfectly still and upright during maths -.-" Mass PE was 2.4km. Who's the smart one who told us today run 5km huh?! :p

After school was Anderson again. Haha. Liang laoshi was like "Yay I love you!" when I bought her coffee ice. Die, another need to control caffeine-addict tsktsk! I conclude that "Lorry" (Lorena) is a super scary and funny person. And cute! (: Their dance is improving yay! But still can polish up on many areas right. Anderson chinese dancers can be very funny and entertaining! :p Lasalle after that, and the Level 2s were having some performance thing at the Frass. Watched their rehearsal and went home with Jiazhen and Yongxin.

If I could make a wish now, I wish that I can lead a desired life of my own... Make my own decisions, do what I like to do, follow my own heart, care for others abit less. I feel appreciated when others thank me for helping, but sometimes I get tired of it. Especially when people seem to be changing, not with surroundings, but with time... Ah well get a life please, Zina Tan! :S