<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Friday, March 20, 2009
♥ 7:31 PM

I am so darn tired after consecutive days of dance practices.

Everyday since last Sat has been spent dancing, cos there's still huiguan. Then still got boring 40min bus journeys to and fro school, going to Anderson and later on Lasalle to watch their rehearsal and have fun with the people there, going to Macs after dance, going to Plaza Sing and bumping into Grace (: Not to forget, I've been quite consistent in doing abit of homework every night after coming home haha! Gosh I'm beat. :p

Tomorrow, don't have syf cos many people can't make it, but then there's still the 5 people dance and after that huiguan till night. Then still have sunday with ballet followed by rush to huiguan D: Haha. Miss Lim keeps releasing us 20min late after ballet this few weeks, causing me to be late for huiguan for almost 50min each time. How the hell do I get from ballet to huiguan on time by 130pm when ballet supposedly ends at 1pm?! Oh my oh my oh my.. :S Luckily Liang laoshi doesn't scold me for being late, and Ruiling/Shihui are always more than willing to help me catch up patiently, and Cherie/Sarah/Samantha who provides other form of help. Thank you so much to you all for everything, I love you all! :)

I also love Joylynn, Ningli, Weijia so the very very very much hahahaha! :D

School's starting, I don't really look forward to Term 2 leh.. :/

Bleh. Anyway, typing this short chunk here has made me slightly more alert. So I can go do my work later yay~! Happy busy holidays (huhu)! :D