<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Monday, March 09, 2009
♥ 10:22 PM

You try to be cool, but actually you look like a fool

Oh my god! This thing about "muscle woman" is going out of hand and thank goodness Mr Tong did not come for mass PE today *wipes sweat* :p Anyway, today's PE was tiring lor! 3 sets of 20 times push-up, sit-up, jumping jack, burpee (sp?), squats, jumps.. Waa, hand very nua after that. Then cabbed down with Elaine and she alighted at Bishan J8 and I took on to Anderson Sec. Helped Liang laoshi but I think I'm starting to get less and less of a help :(

Today's lessons were kind of boringggz :/ I fell asleep during PW lecture and almost dozed off during maths. To think I was feeling so alert before going to school (we start at 9am on mondays!) and doubling over during convos with part of the class in the canteen during free periods. The thing with E & B is getting more exciting and exciting :D And James should stop stealing/ asking for/ being offered people's food, and oh return my orange pen too thank you :S

So, after Anderson practice ended, we waited for Zhong laoshi to come then drove to Lasalle. That stupid Zhong laoshi is damn mean as always! And Liang laoshi was in a very random mood, calling me in many different names the whole journey, and esp cos of "her" as usual. Now I know why she gets so angry and upset and annoyed and frustrated every time. I'd have felt the same, nono I think I'm too blur to even care :p They had Adeline's rehearsal and I had to sub Yongxin. Played with the tyres and had alot of fun laughing, doing weird stuffs. Ade don't stress! Liang laoshi, don't stress too! (:

Played some more after the rehearsal then Liang laoshi and I walked over to the orange kopitiam for dinner. Bak chor mee (kway teow) and a banana each :D She taught me how to eat quickly cos she thinks I eat too slowly haha -.-" And she asked why I had to walk a big round when I could just cut through a few chairs to the basin, and why I had to tip toe when choosing the bananas (answer is obvious). Went back to the studio to get our stuff then left with Liang laoshi, Zhong laoshi, Zuyou and Elibird. Zhong laoshi dropped Elibird and I at Boon Keng then we trained to Serangoon and walked home..

Example of the mean-ness of Zhong laoshi:
Liang laoshi: Zinana 你很cute leh, 坐在中间(at the back seats).
Zhong laoshi: Are you sitting or are you squatting? (think height!)
Me: Of course I'm sitting la!!! D:

Oh oh, and cos Liang laoshi was telling me to go help her during the March holidays (sat, mon to fri, sat again gosh) and discussing which days I can go down to Lasalle to meet her first. Then Zhong laoshi started bragging about how we have holidays next week and she doesn't. So mean! :p Haha can't wait for March holidays woo~! I wanna sleep so badly. 3 more school days (: