<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
♥ 10:53 PM

Yesterday and today have been fun! :D

Ended school at 3.45pm but Huang Laoshi made me, Simin and James stay back to talk to us about a friend in class and class mini celebration at the end of the term. She says we look the more approachable students haha! (: So we talked till about 4.30pm then i had to rush home and then get out to go Lasalle. Had Lyrical Jazz class with Jessica and it was fun. Had a shock when I realised that apart from Ruiling and Elibird, Yongxin and Liang laoshi (!) plus quite a number of Lasalle people were there too. Cool :D

Then at night after I got home, I had to work very hard between a phone call with tongwei (non-cordless house phone) and a msn convo with Liang laoshi :/ The pig online complained that I replied too slowly and was nudging me like crazy while the duck on the line kept cutting the line :p It was quite tough coping with both but well I've conquered it. Talked and discussed about the STEP performance thing and all the problems with the props and etc.. Then had the mention of something not so pleasant that made the pig rather unhappy and annoyed oops. Sorry pig! :(

Anyway, the pig is always so random that our convo can change topic and change tone very very quickly. Think if you read it you would never be able to understand ;) Somebody says she anyhow dance the lyrical jazz and dance until very funny, but when I say me too she says no it's not the same cos at least she has the feel -.-" But yet, she is super nice! :) She offered to lend me an old phone and sim card that she has cos she can't stand not being able to contact me haha! And people still keep smsing me cos they forgot I lost my phone. Ahh I miss my phone :(

Hmm oh why do I keep digressing? Hahaha!

Oh ya! Thank you Liang (Oink Oink) laoshi for all the nice intentions. Thank you~! :D

And don't be so stressed up. Take care! Love ya lots ^_^

Today! PE was tiring but trough ball was fun. Junjie and I were kinda playing it all on our own though oops! Then lessons were quite boring and I was so tired I was zonking off every moment. Quite happy when it was finally end of the day. Then had Eco, then dance. I thought I'd be a good girl and go for dance early, meaning leave Eco earlier, but who knows whenever I choose to do something the bad thing always has to turn out. The *insert word* Deng laoshi did not even come it was such a waste of our time! What body measurements and all too. Ugh! :@ Should have taken Liang laoshi's hint to go down to Anderson instead.. Whatever. Cos no matter how syf is still important. Zzz!

Then went down to Lasalle for Contemp with An. Another nice combi but quite hard to grasp. I think this past 2 days of class has been really fun! Showered in the studio's changing room after that befor going for dinner with Elibird, Samantha (Teo), Yongxin, Ruiling and Engkiat at some Jap restaurant called ... (oops I forgot the name liao!). Reasonable prices, filling and nice! :D Haha then took bus home with the bird and I was dozing off again...




You know, there are so many unhappy stuff that comes to my mind every day. But yet at the same time there are so many pleasant things that comes to my mind every day too (: Most of the unhappy stuff is of course to do with the school, in almost every aspect. Sometimes I really wonder what made me so determined to stay in DHS for another 2 years. Now I wished I had gotten out- I wish our dreams as innocent sec1 students 4 years ago to meet up with all primary school friends in JC would come true. The new school site has been a disappointment. So has JC life been a disappointment. So has dance. So has people. Maybe it's just me who's being cranky but, I honestly don't like JC life.

But one thing that is always ringing at the top of my head...

If you don't want/like me to be at some place, then you should have put me far away from it. The fact that I'm near it, means I have the choice to go back as and when I want, to be with the group I want to be with. Much as I love all the other batch mates in here, cos they are really so nice and always so sweet, tolerant and understanding towards me, I feel bad to kinda upset you all, but... I still can't find a sense of belonging there.

In dance.

In Dunman High.

In life.


There's a heart that must be free to fly.

And now I wish my heart would bring me along a wonderful exciting journey! (:

(Not emo-ing or anything, just expressing my discontentment in school sorry)