<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, February 22, 2009
♥ 1:07 AM

I dunno what to say anymore...

I really don't mean to give you all this recently. But you kinda drove me to the wall. I want you to know I still care, and I still love you all. Call me a betrayer for all I care. Bcos at the end of the day the main reason I'm there bcos only I know the reason why. And I was almost touched to tears when they told me about that really unexpected reaction when I had left the room. Haha why do I really care so much about you? Cos you rock! Hahaha! :p

Today's dance was real tiring.

8-12pm in the stuffy hall and almost all of us were wet from head to toe (haha this is abit exaggerated) and our shirts were also wet and smelly and we all wanted to bathe yucks! :( But it was fun! Woohoo sweat is fun~! :D Then had to go down to shhk without lunch again but also cos I wasn't very hungry and took over Liang laoshi's grade 8 class cos the pig is in KL. The girls are super playful and funny, being with them you will never feel unwanted. Then had our own class and Lin laoshi was suddenly super hiong and made us shoot through all the jibengong that we usually do on suns. But I like this kinda stuff more than the rather boring basics oops =X hehe! Did the shenyun exercise we learnt last sun and mengzu was ok too. Haha Laoshi actually said I got the mengzu feel for a short while hahaha so unbelievable. :p I still think it's unbelievable. Tml will be another fateful day at shhk.

Hmm lotsa homework sia. And living without a phone is tough man... :(


Ugh someone has been floating happily in my mind the whole of today...

And I haven't worked on my 'spring visit'. Cos I think I've been hearing enough of that (:

Muahahaha!

I seem happy without a phone somehow. That people even din't believe when I said I lost my phone -.-" Haha ok but I'd rather they think that way then me doing some funny emo-ing over a badly scratched, scarred, scotched-tape, pink phone (that's the outer only!) with many stuff inside that probably worthed half of my life but not a damn to another person.

So, I should and shall be happy. Because I can get a new phone soooooon~! ^_^