<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Monday, February 09, 2009
♥ 11:55 PM

As we celebrate the Lunar New Year coming to an end once again...

Last Sat felt weird bcos there was no dance (cca & huiguan) at all. Went down to VJC to support the A-div guys' soccer with bobo in the morning. Our school lost badly but the team played well la. Quite a number of injuries too! :S Bobo went home for lunch and I took 31 to Toa Payoh and studied in the library for 5hrs straight. Finally some motivation to work hard(: I ended up missing the opera dinner at Yew Tee.. Din't know the exact location and I'd feel bad asking someone to fetch. Aunt and the 3 huiguan laoshis asked why I didn't turn up. Borrowed books after a long time, and one of them is titled Ballet Stories. ^_^

The book is really nice, and this is an excerpt from one of the stories... :)

Miss Marova walked up to the waiting children and said, "Today is the moment we have worked many weeks for with heart and blood. Today is the day I want all pupils to give me all their heart when they dance. I want to see you dance with the joy of life. Dance to make your hard work look easy. I want you to make me happy when you dance." She looked at them all in turn and said quietly, "I love all you children because you love my love, dance. Now you show me you love me and dance with your feet and heart." The children nodded. Anna had tears in her eyes and Natasha rushed to kiss Miss Marova's hand in a gesture of admiration and gratitude.

This is another touching one. The title of it is "Ugly Feet are Beautiful". :D

"Look at it," Saundra ordered, picking up the flashlight and shining it on her right foot. "Look at it."
Lily took a good long look.
"That's why I hide them. Because they look like that."
Lily realized that Saundra had begun to cry.
"But they're beautiful," said Lily.
Saundra broke into laughter, even though she was still crying. "Oh, Lily," she said. "They're ugly. But that's not what's the matter. All dancers' feet are ugly. There's nothing you can do about it."
"So why are you crying?" asked Lily.
"I'm crying because I don't know if it's worth it."
"I just think it's worth it," Lily said.
"But why?"
"It would be worth it to me if I could dance like you."
"You really think so?"
"I think your feet are beautiful. I think you have beautiful feet."
"You must be blind."
"To me they're beautiful."
"Go to bed, Lily. It's the middle of the night. And you don't know what you're talking about. Go to bed."
Lily walked back to her bed. As she covered herself with her thin blanket, she realized she hadn't seen or heard Saundra cry in years. It made her feel funny. It made her feel her sister was even more beautiful than before, but less haughty. She wished she could help Saundra so she wouldn't cry anymore. Or, so she would cry whenever she wanted to. Maybe Saundra was afraid. Maybe Saundra, deep down inside, was scared of dancing. Maybe she was scared of not dancing well enough to beat out Meredith Meredith for the place in the company. Maybe she was scared of being just an ordinary person who would never get up on a stage and have people applaud her until their hands ached and her own ears tingled with excitement.
"Good night, Saundra," Lily whispered across the room.
There was no answer.
"You're a special person," Lily said softly.
She listened hard for a response. All she finally heard, before she drifted off to sleep, was the sound of quiet crying.
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

I'm still halfway thru this very interesting book(: I have a purpose in sharing some of the touching parts. To everyone who dances, you are so beautiful and you're SUPER! :D Few people in the world like you will choose to do dance and that makes you special~! It sure wasn't easy for the professionals too. Many of them have also lacked confidence in themselves, got mocked, humiliated and criticised by others, couldn't catch up with others during lessons, could never master a particular skill or technique, screwed up during performances etc...

To my dear wudao juniors: SYF is nearing, there is still some time left, not "no time already". Those comments you've heard, they must have hurt your feelings and crushed your pride. But, quickly do something to stop them from pricking into the heart!! I'm sure that if you all are willing to work hard, you can prove everyone wrong and show them the wonders of wudao~! I love you all bcos you all are my juniors! (: I'm sure all of us seniors, no matter how old, is expecting the best from all of you and for the pride and passion in wudao to continue burning forever. Always remember, put your words to action if you want results. Listen to your seniors and train hard! All the best till April~! :D

To my own syf mates & seniors: To be truthful, I still do not feel dedicated towards syf. I'm really sorry! :'( Somehow, I don't feel that we're treating this as importantly as we did in 2007. I don't know what is the common goal that should be in all 20+ of us, there seems no point of perfection that we should be moving towards. Our seniors have put in a lot of effort and sacrifices (though not all of them set very apt example), we juniors also have been trying to be cooperative, but somehow to me it seems -- We do not know the requirements for international dance. There is nobody to help clear our ambiguity. And we practice the boring same moves over and over to try to be neat :/ But what is our dance really about? What is/are the mood or expressions we are supposed to portray? What is the significance of the dance moves? Hmm, maybe it was me who did not listen when teacher explained? =X Making us turn up for self-practice on fridays when most seniors can't make it yet we are only dismissed when they arrive. And after 2 years of excitement and anticipation, we have such 'wonderful' dance studios for use!! The shape is so cool, the type of floor so suitable, the barres so stable etc.. Like real! I know the seniors want to do well for SYF, since it is already their final year, since Selina and Cheng Meng had done so much to establish us, becos we need to do well to prove the standard of dance and to remove the perception that we're related to CS. WE AREN'T!!! :@
This was packing up right on the day before SYF'o7 (:
火的赞歌!
We loved our dance soooo much~ :D
The truth is... Much as I have had many memorable experiences with the seniors and got close to many of my level mates, one thing I will not deny is, I prefer to be with the junior high. Even though they feel they're bringing it down, but the group of people there is one who really helps liven up my day and always entertain me with the stuff I hope or want to hear. I don't know how to explain, but life feels a million times better when it's them around.

I'm sorry, but senior high is so not me. I hate competition, I hate scoldings! Got it?