<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Thursday, January 22, 2009
♥ 9:42 PM

Tml 5.30am faster come!!!!!!!!!

Then I can be good riddance of this china buddy.

Ugh!

I honestly hate herrrrrrrrrr!

Hate her acting cute.
Hate her always biting her fingers as if she were lost.
Hate her disappearing and making me being the only idiot standing in the foyer cos I have to find her while everyone is at parade square for flag raising.
Hate her talking so loudly on the phone to her mum.
Hate her still being so rude to her mum despite missing home.
Hate her not appreciating dance (haha!)
Hate her saying she has just realised the beauty of China -.-"
Hate her for taking up so much of my time, money and thoughts.
Hate her for taking away all the other things I could have done.
Hate her for taking my blanket to sleep at night.
Hate her for always walking so slowly when I'm trying to catch the bus.
Hate her for always being so slow.
Hate her for always asking me if her friends can come along when I wanna bring her out.
Hate her for ruining my first week of school.
Hate her for making others to tell me to be a good host -.-"
Hate her for always AP-ing me when I don't let her be with her friends.
Hate her for coming over from the start!!!

Thankfully the people I love so much have been giving me moral support to finish this hosting. Thankfully the people I love even more don't chide me for not talking to my buddy and even giving me a little help in entertaining her. Thankfully the people I love most are just there for a comforting sms, phone call, or even just a smile :)

Yay! Less than 10 hours to their goodbye flight! :D Woohoo~!

Haha. Shit but I have alot of homework to do :(

:(
:(
:(
:(
:(

Argh. Chinese New Year is coming and I need to start packing my things.

I also need to start prioritising and deciding how to spend my free periods wisely.

I also need to think how to fill in my appeal form with good reasons.

I also need to think how to finish up the senior high student council form.

I also need to think if I should submit the SC form in the end..

I also need to finish up all my homework. RIGHT NOW. Goodbye world~