<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Friday, December 19, 2008
♥ 12:51 AM

Hello! :D

Long time haven't updated a proper post. And I'm turning stupid -.-"

In Genting on the roller coaster ride...

Bro: Are we supposed to scream?
Me: Err.. I don't think so.
Bro: Then what are we supposed to do?
Me: Talk.
Bro: About?
Me: You suck.
Bro: You suck. You suck. You suck.
Me: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Bro: U just screamed -.-"

In KL when I was supposed to try a sip of cappucino...

Kaima: So how does it taste?
Me: It tastes like coffee.
Kaima: It IS coffee. You are very funny!

And today during grade 10 was also very embarassing cos I practically did wrong alot of times. And oh my gosh, the biggest fear of my life is coming back again- blacking out! :( I totally blanked out during the daizu solo today cos I suddenly forgot which direction I was supposed to turn and I jumped up in anxiety -.-" So stupid!

And I can't stop trembling during the solo.. Even though I tell myself not to :(

And the freaking exam is tml. Nono today now. D:

And I heard about the opening door incident that happened on wed when I was still coming down from malaysia. Aiyo.. Hee don't have me to help ma :P

And I heard the Anderson students asked where I went to on monday. Haha!

And the juniors were surprised I din't go to huiguan for their dance practices with them the past 2 days cos I was in malaysia. And they were like "oh no wonder. Usually you always pop up and Hi I'm zina tan" -.-" Hahaha!

Don't know what nonsense I am babbling. Omg the holidays are ending! :(

And the night is not young anymore too! Was at huiguan from 9am to 10pm today :O

Will be back there at 9am tmlllllllllllllllllllllllll lol, until maybe 8pm?

I don't know. I can't seem to sleep now that I'm back in Singapore. Help! :(

Alamak. Ok good night! I going to do other stuff :D