<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, November 23, 2008
♥ 9:46 AM

Tomorrow can never be, 'cause yesterday is all that fills my mind

Wow been so "busy" dancing this whole week hahaha! :D

Monday- Help out with 考级课 exam, Dinner with Laoshis & the 考官
Tuesday- Riverside Modern Dance (8-12pm), Anderson Chinese Dance (2-5pm)
Wednesday- SYF Practice (9-12pm), Liang laoshi's dance (2-5pm), Opera rehearsal (730-10pm)
Thursday- Riverside Modern Dance (8-12pm), SYF Practice (2-5pm)
Friday- Riverside Modern Dance (8-12pm), Anderson Chinese Dance (2-5pm), Opera Rehearsal at Yuhua CC (7.30-10pm)
Saturday- SYF Practice (9-12pm), Huiguan (2-4pm), Grade 10 (4-6pm), Opera performance (7.30-10pm), KFC Supper (midnight)
Sunday- Ballet, Huiguan (4-7pm), Rehearsal

Haha sorry will slowly update when I have the time too :)

Dancing almost the whole day is good! :) I really wish I could have this kinda life forever. But of course I can't duh! Cos school will reopen on 12th Jan. Must treasure and spend the rest of the holidays well. Liang laoshi asked me to go study dance (which probably means no schooling) during a particular dinner with her and yongxin, should be after some Anderson practise. Lol :P

Considering... :)

But I badly wanna get my A-level maths so I can fly towards Psychology :) If ever there would be a day I just wanna stop dancing. (Touchwood!)

Next week. Shawn and I are having fun spamming the MD practises ;)

Monday- Riverside Modern Dance (8-12pm), Help out at St Anthony
Tuesday- Riverside Modern Dance (8-12pm), Liang laoshi's dance (2-5pm)
Wednesday- Job thing (10.30-12.30pm), SYF Practice (2-5pm)
Thursday- Anderson Chinese Dance (9-12pm), Huiguan (7.30-10pm)
Friday- Anderson Chinese Dance (9-12pm), SYF Practice (2-5pm), Huiguan (7.30p-10pm)
Saturday- SYF Practice (9-12pm), Huiguan (2-??pm), Rehearsal (7.30pm-??)
Sunday- Ballet, Huiguan (1.30pm-??pm), Rehearsal (7.3opm-??)

Still don't know the practices for Anderson though... But I'm sad MD intensive gonna end so soon. Shawn will miss his free ballet classes lol :P The only bad thing about going there is cos I gotta wake up at 530am and start preparing, then must leave the house by 630am. Woodlands is extremely far :( Zhong laoshi- "Why Dunman High student can run to Riverside Sec?" LOL.

Haha. Ok byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)