<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Monday, November 10, 2008
♥ 10:38 AM

If you’re looking for the guilty, you need only look into the mirror

Gosh I think this picture just totally soothes the nerves (:

Yesterday for ballet, we had to recap Adage and Allegro exercises :P Then did a little of pointe too. Rushed to huiguan, but very few people were present for grade 10- Cherie, Sarah, Leechin, Chuana, Shihui, Zuyou, Shawn and I. Our dreaded moment of 傣族 solo arrived. I was second, and I was so scared that I kept making faces and looking away from Liang laoshi. She went "你看,全部人都在跟你一起做,你怕什么" Sure enough, EVERYONE was doing it along with me but at the sides, haha so nice! (: I was super retarded- I kept looking in the wrong directions, if not it'd be 顺拐(?). Went through the other dances too! :D

Did baishou, then no jibengong again :( Lin laoshi taught us a new 身韵, then made us recap all the others, as well as the 汉唐dance. At night had rehearsal for the opera performance on 22nd. Joyce, a pri5 girl, and I are 宫女s under a bad owner. Lin laoshi and Liang laoshi find it amusing that Joyce and I are of the same height -.-" Zhong laoshi taught us to use the sticks, when and where to move etc. Huang laoshi was telling me not to smile haha :P And we need to stand for almost half an hour in 踏步位position, except the few moving about. Pain! :'( Next week got rehearsal again, and I MUST finish the translations by then zzz! Before the rehearsal Liang laoshi was letting Zuyou and I watch the videos in her phone. Manuel's super funny! :D That Liang laoshi likes rubbing and pinching my cheeks recently too! :S At least she's much more gentler la!

Monday- 4F Chalet, Baishou with Peisi and Zihui
Tuesday- 4F Chalet, Dance Practice
Wednesday- 4F Chalet, Dance Practice, St Anthony, Send them off(?)
Thursday- Commencement Day, Collab at Lasalle, Wudao outing
Friday- Dance Practice, Prom/ Grad party
Saturday- Dance Practice, Huiguan, NAFA concert, Eat with Ruimin(?)
Sunday- Ballet, Help out with 考级课 exam, Opera rehearsal, Learn 藏族舞

Reply to tags:
dorahma: Haha alot of things to read meh? O.o Yup it's super scary! Haha is it? I din't know it's a typo, cos I even thought Joce deleted her blog again -.-" :P
esther, Yeling: Hellooooo hellooooooooooo! Tags replied hahahahahaha! (:
tongwei: Agreed! (: I am totally not the feminine type la how to dance it well la?! And cos there are so many steps, very hard to catch up with the music :S
clar: It's the only free time ma. Very tiring to keep up with the spams ok.. :(
Cheryl: Ya lor! And the next night I dreamt that she kissed me again lol :P
cass: Hmm nevermind lor. Let's hope we can still get in the hotel one heh (:
Angelina: Hey I haven't thought of a nice name helppp! Haha ok relinked :D
zgnilezs: Adeline is from Lasalle one la haha :P Zuyou and Elibird met her at Toa Payoh on their way to meet us so we all went for dinner together lor (: