<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Thursday, November 06, 2008
♥ 9:27 AM

Everything is close enough for you to taste, but you just can't touch

O-Levels HCL is OVERR! :D Haha gosh I think the 作文 topics this year aren't easy. Alot felt paper 2 was easy, but I found it like usual papers- Tricky. Why huh?! :O But well, it's over! I hope I can still secure an A. :S It was scary doing the exam in the hall filled with unfamiliar teachers, but also memorable as a level in the Mount Sinai campus aww(: Oh, was sitting between Xiangyu and Yewlong lol, and from the corner of my eye Wayne could still sleep la omg -.-"

After the paper, went to Bishan with Bobo, Jiayi, Cass, Natalie, Denise, Nicole and Siya. I don't usually hang out with this group O.o We lunched at Subway then finally decided on Quantum of Solace. The show was rather action-pack, and that crazyy Jiayi beside me kept complaining how ugly James Bond was haha! And I don't know why I was soo tired I kept dozing off at the starting =X Eh Cass we forgot to ask Haagen Dazs leh haha! :S Anyway, I kinda get why I don't want to update so often, cos there's also nothing much to update about if I do so daily -.-" I should go back to my weekly basis. But, I also have problems remembering events only weekly too ugh! My memory sucks *shoots myself*
Found these from Weijia's blog haha! The make-up still looks eeew! :P

OMGG I just remembered last night I dreamt I was talking to this particular someone and then suddenly she asked me to kiss her !!! Haha so I did and she kissed me back ^^ I think its something like this haha so funny! :P But I still prefer nights with no dreams cos that means the mind did receive rest too (:

Gotta start preparing for dance in school now. I abit don't feel like going leh :/