<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, November 02, 2008
♥ 12:28 AM

It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are

Hello! :D Oh man, I'm actually updating at such an unearthly hour :O I'm so tired but I can't get to sleep, yet I wake up by 7am each morning -.-" I've also got a smaller appetite, cos I'm super bloated just after KFC with Elibird, Peisi, Zuyou and Boonsiong, and I can well go without a lunch or a dinner. Hmm, I shall take it as a good chance to lose weight and of course, save money duh :/

Oh gosh la, just what has China done to me, really?! I also don't know... =X

:Dance is actually turning for the better yay! (: I'm kinda proud of myself for going on despite envying others. Today, Aaron, Shawn, Kelvin, Zhong laoshi and Elibird were excitedly trying all sorts of stunts, and Elibird managed a 侧空翻(?) on her own, cool! ^^ I badly wanted to get out of class la, cos I couldn't do any of them properly! I wanna read the "Poor Man, Rich Man" Zhong laoshi has.. Read 3 pages while they were "stunt-ing" heh(: Wenwen's hair has been shaved off and its so small now. It's such an insult for my name to be called to a dog, just bcos I'm afraid of them. I'm a ninny cos I still can't break out of this fear till now, but hello, who doesn't have fears?! You? Why am I so angry yo?!

Dance was good cos for fri's 身韵, I got a 'lil of what Laoshi wants, although I'm still very 空. I've never put my entire soul into 身韵 before. This is the wrong dance attitude duh, but I doubt I'll feel good forcing myself to change mood (: I'm happy enough that I'm charged up for learning new things once again! :D But Laoshi says "那些顽皮的人一定会承受不了的" and she's referring to learning steps. Oh, Elibird, Gladys and I needa learn 藏族舞, Elibird also gotta learn 翎子and 啥, then Gladys 心蕴悦章. I'm more than satisfied with one 藏族, bcos it isn't easy ok! Plus I've got a really poor memory. But I remember numbers! :P It's real strange how I can remember birthdays and hp nos looking at them...
My new source of motivation, but definitely not my idol (:

It's 2am and I still find it hard to get to sleep -.-" Ok I shall force myself soon, cos I wanna have a fresh mind for ballet and huiguan tomorrow, and I hope I can get 辗转舞姿, the 2 中跳组合, 藏族舞, and abit of the 汉唐dance. Night! (: