<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
♥ 6:24 PM

I don't wanna do this anymore, I don't wanna be the reason why.

Today's the last day of school~! :D But then, it also means that it's the last day with 4Falala! :'( Though there's still O-level HCL paper on 5th Nov, 4F chalet from 10th-12th Nov, Commencement Day on 13th Nov, maybe more(: Come to think of it, I've never spent sufficient time with my class, thus I feel I don't know them well yet. Cos I'm usually rushing off for BSP or wudao so I run out when it's time, mumbling a reply to those who "Bye!" to me. But yet I can still relate to them and laugh freely haha! Plus they are all very fun people too :D
Year3 Level Cultural Camp in KL (:
Qianye trying to explain to us the Interclass formations heh!
When we never, never stopped playing a fool in BP class... :P
Last day of Year 3 Semester 1 :D
The whole class in traditional costumes Miss Chua painstakingly got for us (:
Class photo with Miss Chua in Sec3! :D
Buying fries or nuggets to munch in class on fridays in Sec3 ;)
Our fine products from the post-exam activities last year.
Class chalet at the end of Year3 (:
Cookie baking at Weixun's house during CNY this year(:
When we used to always be the earliest class for LA lectures... (:
Some 德明新闻thingie they had to do while we were in China.
Miss Chua's wedding which we couldn't attend cos we were in China :(
Natalie and I! Oh, gross eyebags after 2 years! D:
The class guys, plus Joe who was sick (:
Year4 Level Camp'08 at Kota Tinggi (:

2 years sure passed quickly! :D But I've got alot of thanking to do wor. Firstly, I really gotta thank Bobo, Jiayi and Cass for being sooo understanding, but in some way "spoil" me too, by contributing more in projects (oops!), helping me with my work, encouraging me to clear the workload etc. Think I'd have died without them, esp Bo, who gagas over animals, and me over cuteee babies! (: Then there is gay duck Jiahui, auntie Dilys, octopus-y Yeling, Amy and Yilin with a vball obsession, retarded Mayping, Rachel, Elaine, Shuting, Christine, Qianye for being so nice and encouraging, Iimelda, Shirlene, Hannah, Guiju, Keni for all their boob-smacking :S And not to forget the guys, who never fail to imitate Liu laoshi's way of calling my chinese name when they see me -.-"

Haha! I'm sure I'll miss the class next year, all the noise and the craziness! :D But in a class, of course there's also always all the competition in academics, which I'll never stand a chance in duh, and that's good in a way too! :P Hope that we'll all still stay as friends and even if we do become the hi-bye type of friends, it'd still beat dao-ing each other (: Wish everyone all the best in their future endeavours and hope everyone gets their desired subject combi! ^_^


BUT...

On a serious tone, $500 was stolen from my wallet! :'( Waa, super angry and sad at the same time. The last incident was before exams, marking days and China. So I had forgotten about it and went for flag-raising without bringing my wallet, which has always been a habit cos I trust-ED that the school was a safe place.. -.-" The school conducted another spotcheck again, but as usual to no avail. Sucks! But the worst thing was that our dearest ** had to claim that this whole thing is solely OUR fault, money can buy back the things that we lost, but money can't buy back the time the teachers lost to do a spotcheck. I mean, he was so irritating he should just have shut up and sat in his office to enjoy aircon la. Why come and say stuff that we don't wanna hear?! :@ Ugh never liked him so sorry for the insult :/ Sigh, school's not a safe zone afterall. Anyway, hope the loser culprit admits soon so that we won't be having such a hard life. I don't know how I'm gonna survive with $7 till 14th Nov laa! -.-"