<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Monday, October 27, 2008
♥ 6:19 PM

The mind is like a parachute, it works best when it is opened (:

HAPPY DEEPAVALI! :D

Hoho, I'm back from China!! But that was like.. Days ago -.-" Stepped back on Singapore soil again on 23rd Oct 2145hrs! :D Many of us all conclude that we still love Singapore, our home. The air and noise pollutions, traffic, vehicles, people, lifestyle etc there was horrible! :S We realised how clean and safe our country is, how much healthier, cleaner and appetising our food is heh~! =D

Nevertheless, we still had to go back to school the next day for the important subject combi briefing -.-" But at least we were allowed to reach school only at 1pm (: It was great to see my friends again, but I miss the S'pore friends made in China too! Went to school with Angelina, Lee & Ho Simin and Candice. We all agree that stepping back into the school compound was, so familiar yet so strange :/ Had to listen to Liu laoshi's nagging the moment we were back -.-" Subject combi talk was okay la, I'm already fixed for my combi, but I've gotta appeal for it. Who ask me not to have worked harder for myself this year! :'(

Hmmm. Went back for dance almost immediately after coming back... -.-"
Of course I missed dance, and everyone! :D But.. After losing touch with it for 16 days, I was horrible :'( Lin laoshi's Fri class was still ok, but I forgot almost all the exercises, and at the start of class she was like "看修齐还记得多少!" =P Sat class was alright, but very few people as usual. And I've lost my strength, cos I can't get up after a frontwalk again. Aiya, efforts gone to waste :'( Joined Zuyou's hiphop class, and later learnt a guy 身韵. Sun was the worst of the 3 days ugh! :/ Grade 10 was not bad, considering I learnt the new dance pretty quickly. Recapped baishou and changed quite a bit of formation. I practically confused myself and everyone oops! :S Man I've mastered the art of stoning in China, and Shawn keeps consoling Peisi that there's someone more blur than her !!! Din't have time for jibengong, so did 中跳组合, the one they learnt last week, and learnt another 组合. But my mind wasn't there anymore, sorry! D:

Firstly, jet lag. There's no time difference between Singapore and China, but the sleeping hours are kinda different- We sleep at 10plus and wake at 6am(: But I couldn't sleep well, and by 5plus I'd be wide awake :/ Then we'd take all sorts of naps on the bus rides, grumbling if the journey was too short hahaha! Now that we're back, we still gotta wake up early and bear till the night, but no more laze time or naps in the afternoon. Kinda not used to it back here :(

Had dinner with Shuyue, Yufeng, Shihui, Elibird, Zuyou, Peisi, Jiazhen after dance. Yufeng said it's obvious I ain't in the mood to dance, and Liang laoshi was taking care not to step on my toe. Oops I'm sorry! =X Claimed I've turned stupid, but she remarked "你是没心学…" Yep, I think she's right :'( Says I can't treat myself like a newcomer anymore, I gotta be confident and pick up steps fast if I wanna improve. Dang! I promised duh :/ But there's too much to stuff into my head- Fri class steps, Fri's 身韵s, Sat class steps, Zhong laoshi's barre, Zuyou's class, Sat's 身韵s, Ballet, Grade10, Sun class steps (omg!), Sun's 身韵s, the 汉唐dance, coming SYF and other dance, and according to Gladys, 藏族舞 and maybe 翎子. I think my lousy memory will NEVER get all these in heh :P

Hahahaha! Damn it la, Zina Tan wasn't supposed to be like this..! Ugh D:

Ok la, I don't wanna fuss over this anymore. So irritating, I think I make you feel like slapping me too right? :/ The school holidays are coming! =D I'll make good use of this time to get my brains operating again and prove to YOU that all the above will soon be packed nicely inside my head (: Believe or not? Not!Honestly, I'm damn jealous of this photo can! D: It sucks to be asking people to go when I myself can't even make it -.-" Argh I so badly wanted to go, but was in China.. She still had to add fuel to the fire ugh- "So sad lor, 你都没有去…" :'(

P.S. I cleared 200+ emails and found many sweet and motivating ones! Haha so I'm gonna stop dwelling on these and move on with life. Yay happy life! =D