<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Monday, October 06, 2008
♥ 9:58 PM

Every person has the power to make others happy and loved (:

(P.S. The entire post has been changed away once again on 301008 heh! :D)

Yo! :) Shall update on the days before the China trip.. Man I've accumulated alot of posts argh! =X Alright, on 30th sept (marking days so no school), went down to Lasalle to meet Elibird, Yanhui, Yongxin, Zuyou, Jiazhen and Peisi who came from Eunos, cos they had half day. Lunched at Yoshinoya at Bugis, then caught the preview of 保持联络/ Stay Connected at Plaza Sing. The show was funny at some parts, thrilling at some, but abit too "co-incidental".. Still enjoyed it alot overall though :) Then we shared two ice-cream with waffle at Gelare and looked about Daiso before going home. Had quite some fun heh! :D
Yanhui and I (:
1st Oct was Hari Raya Puasa holiday, sad we no more Children's Day :( In the evening, went for dinner at Duagu and Duakhim's house. They prepared lots of nice food as usual, and baby Karyn is super cuteee! ^^ I got to carry her the moment we stepped into the house, and kept playing with her after dinner :D Gosh it's been such a longgg time since I got to carry babies, cos I've only been carrying my other dearest niece, Jocelyn, who's growing up real quickly (:
One-year-old niece (:
I miss my favourite little girl :)

2nd and 3rd Oct we had to go back to school to collect our results. It was held in the gym which was extremely warm and stuffy, plus quite a waste of time cos we had 45mins break between each paper we got back -.-" After school on 2nd, Yeling and I went Vivo for Ben & Jerry's yum! (: Din't wanna go home so headed to Braddell KFC to meet and help Gladys with her N-level preps. The group of people there were fun, but I'm surprised that the kfc manager don't mind them being so noisy, and even gives them discounts at times.. Wow! :D

Huiguan during the weekends wasn't fun with the 3 laoshis far and away in Guangxi :( Had 4F class outing at Sentosa on 4th, but left super early bcos of huiguan, although I badly wanted to stay on. Thanks Sean for organising the class outing though, we had fun! (: The 2 4pm girls and I were the only ones present, so we played music and warmed-up our own. But halfway through, Liang laoshi's class suddenly popped in and claimed they had no teacher :/ It kinda freaked us out, plus Cai laoshi said their class was prone to complain, so we conducted class for them :/ We pulled through haha! :P Liang laoshi got to know about everything and called from China :O Actually, wasn't at a loss as to what to do bcos we joined her class last week, so more or less had an idea of how to conduct the class heh(: On Sun, Shihui and I recapped grade 10, then we did shenyun with some of the others too, and left. Elibird and I waited at Toa Payoh Central for Zuyou's rehearsal to end to have dinner. So we went to the library to kill time, and then finally had dinner at Subway! Hahahah :D

On 6th Oct, while majority of the year4s were away happily bowling, all the BSP students going to China had to report to school. Had a briefing about the trip first, followed by 2 hours of writing 公函 and 作文! -.-" Ugh so boring and torturous, but for the sake of O-levels HCL.. :( After school, went to Toa Payoh with Weijia to get the cullottes she want. On 7th Oct, all the year4s squeezed in LT1 for career talk. Some of them sound interesting wor~ Psychology!!! =D After another short briefing for the trip, had lunch with Yuntong and Jiahui at Marina Square Seoul Garden. It was supposedly a farewell lunch, it's not as if I won't come back right? Haha, they stuffed me with alot of food :S Yuntong and I were there for the first time, so we din't know what to do, so funny! XD
Laoma and I ♥
Lim Jiahui, Zina and Yun Tong (:
This is kind of funny! =D

Headed down to Toa Payoh to return my library books. My bag was so much lighter after dropping that 4 books! :/ Collected Yongxin and Puiman's cake, then took 56 down to Lasalle. Yongxin found out about the surprise when she overheard Elibird talking about it, not realising Yongxin was there. So funny la! We still celebrated for them though and later had dinner at some western restaurant in Bugis with a whole group of Lasalle pple. Yanhui's hilarious! :P
Lasalle's campus is pretty, especially at night with the lightings! ;)
Yanhui and I agree the snail sausage tastes weird.. =X

Ok, that's about all. Next morning had to reach the T3 airport by 6am.. D: